Notice when some use the confused emoji a lot they are like the only person doing why everyone likes the subject. Anyone who is creative and intelligent to say they have an open mind seems to be the same boring ones that use the  confused  emoji out of everyone else. The jealous creature that use confused emoji a lot and pretends to have amnesia like the white coats need to take them away to the funny farm they lost it. The kind get mad over everything topic everyone has a say it's about sharing know one made anyone boss this place for everyone. Each person has alts. They only use confused emoji if they acted like this in the world and bullied people for sharing things they were asked to leave. The behavior is immature. But boring ones who are confused a lot should use it as an excuse that they are not happy with their own problems. They try to change the subject and make no sense with their alts. I hope the lindens catch up on these ones that are bullying ones not happy anyone to be happy. If everyone just blocked the pretend amnesia ones well they only could talk to the walls and their alts. Think fine to use the emoji but should use as excuse out of their own problems so go love themself learn to love others just move on from topic if they not for them.

Edited by CleollaRosla
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, CleollaRosla said:

Notice when people use the confused emoji a lot they are like the only person doing why everyone likes the subject. Anyone who is creative and intelligent to say they have an open mind seems to be the same boring people that confuse only them out of everyone else. The jealous creature that use confused and pretends to have amnesia like the white coats need to take them away to the funny farm they lost it. The kind get mad over everything topic everyone has a say it's about sharing know one made anyone boss this place for everyone. Each person has alts. They only use confused emoji if they acted like this in the world and bullied people for sharing things they were asked to leave. The behavior is immature. But boring ones who are confused a lot should use it as an excuse that they are not happy with their own problems. They try to change the subject and make no sense with their alts. I hope the lindens catch up on these ones that are bullying ones not happy anyone to be happy. If everyone just blocked the pretend amnesia ones well they only could talk to the walls and their alts.

^^100%

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, CleollaRosla said:

Notice when some use the confused emoji a lot they are like the only person doing why everyone likes the subject. Anyone who is creative and intelligent to say they have an open mind seems to be the same boring ones that use the  confused  emoji out of everyone else. The jealous creature that use confused emoji a lot and pretends to have amnesia like the white coats need to take them away to the funny farm they lost it. The kind get mad over everything topic everyone has a say it's about sharing know one made anyone boss this place for everyone. Each person has alts. They only use confused emoji if they acted like this in the world and bullied people for sharing things they were asked to leave. The behavior is immature. But boring ones who are confused a lot should use it as an excuse that they are not happy with their own problems. They try to change the subject and make no sense with their alts. I hope the lindens catch up on these ones that are bullying ones not happy anyone to be happy. If everyone just blocked the pretend amnesia ones well they only could talk to the walls and their alts. Think fine to use the emoji but should use as excuse out of their own problems so go love themself learn to love others just move on from topic if they not for them.

Maybe don't take emoji so personal. I don't get why so many get worked up about them.

Edited by Modulated
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Modulated said:

Maybe don't take emoji so personal. I don't get why so many get worked up about them.

Peeve: It's interesting, kind of (to me at least), how a "confused" emoji is more obviously a "judgement" while a "laugh" emoji gets more "forum coverage" as a supposed "scorn laugh" (which is definitely more subtle and open to interpretation)!

20 minutes ago, CleollaRosla said:

Best thing to do is learn not to care at all how anyone reacts. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, CleollaRosla said:

I read one time that those who use the confused or eye rolling emoji are actually saying they are rolling their eyes to look for their brain! Every time now I see someone using that emoji I can't get rid of the thought that there is someone looking for theirs. Probably not meant that way but the thought still remains. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:
45 minutes ago, CleollaRosla said:

Expand  

Best thing to do is learn not to care at all how anyone reacts. ❤️

Unless we're literally a psychopath or person devoid of human feeling we all care how others respond to us....we'd prefer others laugh at our jokes, or understand and even like what we're trying to communicate.

Maybe the key is not to care "too much" about their response....so it's beneficial not let their response affect our self-worth or mood to a great degree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: If "Lumiya" means "bright", then why aren't its u..

..never mind.

Considers pointing out that being on a PBR viewer they aren't likely to see the light anyway so realizes its somewhat a lost cause....

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Unless we're literally a psychopath or person devoid of human feeling we all care how others respond to us....we'd prefer others laugh at our jokes, or understand and even like what we're trying to communicate.

Maybe the key is not to care "too much" about their response....so it's beneficial not let their response affect our self-worth or mood to a great degree.

Better call me a psychopath then because i'm over caring if the resident troll makes confused faces at me.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

Better call me a psychopath then because i'm over caring if the resident troll makes confused faces at me.

Well I'd likely feel the same (not care) if a resident troll would make confused faces at me.

But my response to you (about someone likely being a psychopath if they never cared what anyone else thought of them) was in response to this sentence by you where you refer to "anyone" and not just a troll:

"Best thing to do is learn not to care at all how anyone reacts. ❤️"

I occasionally use the confused emoji when the post is clearly confusing.  

It can also be a substitute for WTF?, HUH?, You Got To Be Kidding, and YFOS.

My peeve is the use of the Thanks emoji on Confusing posts.   Thanks for what, confusing everyone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

And I still agree with what I said because I know the secret to a long and happy life. 😊

"Nothing matters half so much as you think it does."

Oh I agree that we can stifle ourselves by caring too much what others think.

But it sounds to me like she's been attacked with the taunting-type confused emoji by people making fun of the way she speaks, and she's appeared on the forum in an alt account to protest.
And so I want to acknowledge she's being attacked first before offering your suggestion of trying not to let it get to her so much.
We saw someone bullied off the forum not that long ago due to being dyslexic and unable to speak clearly, and I don't want to see that happen again.
Personally, if I see someone having trouble speaking clearly I suspect a disability and I don't want to make fun of them by posting a taunting-type confused emoji.

11 hours ago, Snow Frostypaws said:

Turn the ding on then, that's what it's there for! I would never want to do this to my friends because it's such an easy fix, they are worth hearing a ding from time to time.

No point in having it on since I have hearing loss and can't hear it most of the time.

Peeves:

People want everyone else to think they're genius-smart, then they act all confused and stupid, argue over idiotically trifling details, and then say it's everyone else's fault. Real genius is the very quality of being able to overcome stupidity. Nobody is entitled to being seen as intelligent.

People want to do as they please, with no authority over them, then they tell others they aren't behaving the way they want them to, and it is wrong of them. Those who desire control over externals are those who refuse to cooperate with others and be the person they expect everyone else to be for them.

People are inconsistent, contradict themselves, change what they're saying as if nobody's keeping track of anything, then act like if anyone else changes their mind about anything, they're a hypocritical butthole.

People are happy being this way, and think nobody sees it. They are happy to be ignorant of the fact that they're pretty much walking around with poop all over them, calling others caca-heads.

People spend the majority of their time engaged in either kissing butt or talking crap, but either way, the taste is the same. Then they wonder why nobody ever wants to kiss them.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

Peeves:

People want everyone else to think they're genius-smart, then they act all confused and stupid, argue over idiotically trifling details, and then say it's everyone else's fault. Real genius is the very quality of being able to overcome stupidity. Nobody is entitled to being seen as intelligent.

People want to do as they please, with no authority over them, then they tell others they aren't behaving the way they want them to, and it is wrong of them. Those who desire control over externals are those who refuse to cooperate with others and be the person they expect everyone else to be for them.

People are inconsistent, contradict themselves, change what they're saying as if nobody's keeping track of anything, then act like if anyone else changes their mind about anything, they're a hypocritical butthole.

People are happy being this way, and think nobody sees it. They are happy to be ignorant of the fact that they're pretty much walking around with poop all over them, calling others caca-heads.

People spend the majority of their time engaged in either kissing butt or talking crap, but either way, the taste is the same. Then they wonder why nobody ever wants to kiss them.

/me brushes teeth, takes a pile of breath mints and says "can't be talking about me since I'm not very complimentary!"

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snow Frostypaws said:

Well, that's pretty forgivable in your case obviously

Hearing loss is not something to be forgiven for as if someone has deliberately caused their hearing loss. That's like saying "I forgive you for contracting Covid" or "I forgive you for being blind" or "I forgive you for having cancer".

Heaven help the poor soul that has to go afk for a few minutes to use the bathroom and doesn't hear the sound.  "I forgive you for having to take care of bodily functions."

It is as ridiculous as it sounds.

• Like 3