4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I'm still confused on that setup.. They must have been up late at night one night and overthunk it.. You need code cracking skills for that system..  I'm gonna buy one in the lighter tone for Maitreya and see what all comes in them.. Although I never thought to look really close at the writing on each picture! \o/ DOH!

Did you read any of those posters? Because I know I didn't and I bet they confused us right past  looking there.. lol

Now I have to go back.. If there is writing on them I'm taking pictures of them all and put the pieces together .. I just know  that's what's gonna happen.. right there in front the whole time..:$

I hate these damn glasses!\o/

hehehehe

Lol, no I sure didn't! I was too busy trying to piece together why the posters were named queen and princess but the skin shades were categorized under gemstone names, all with the same range of numbers, but Citrine 10 is a completely different shade than Diamond 10. And Diamond 10 is darker than Citrine, and Citrine is in a completely different tone range entirely...

I dunno if you ever shopped for fantasy skins, but it's so, so sosososososososo much easier than this. You feeling kinda orange today? Boom, you buy a skin called "Orange." Maybe they'll get fancy and call it "Sunny Orange" or something. In some cases, the bottle/box might even be orange. Couldn't be more simple. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lol, no I sure didn't! I was too busy trying to piece together why the posters were named queen and princess but the skin shades were categorized under gemstone names, all with the same range of numbers, but Citrine 10 is a completely different shade than Diamond 10. And Diamond 10 is darker than Citrine, and Citrine is in a completely different tone range entirely...

I dunno if you ever shopped for fantasy skins, but it's so, so sosososososososo much easier than this. You feeling kinda orange today? Boom, you buy a skin called "Orange." Maybe they'll get fancy and call it "Sunny Orange" or something. In some cases, the bottle/box might even be orange. Couldn't be more simple. 😂

This is what it would be like  when telling someone to go get one of those in a certain tone..

Ok the skin you are wanting is Precious, Guardian, Citrine, 04..

The only problem is not knowing where Guardian is in any of those columns..

I'm gonna buy one just to have closure on this.

And I bet that was their evil plan from the beginning!

Confuse them until they must find out or go insane..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is what it would be like  when telling someone to go get one of those in a certain tone..

Ok the skin you are wanting is Precious, Guardian, Citrine, 04..

The only problem is not knowing where Guardian is in any of those columns..

I'm gonna buy one just to have closure on this.

And I bet that was their evil plan from the beginning!

Confuse them until they must find out or go insane..

Lol. They do seem very pretty! I just didn't want to take a risk. Plus, ya know, the whole needing a matching head skin thing.

I don't even know why I'm looking at human skins in the first place! 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lol. They do seem very pretty! I just didn't want to take a risk. Plus, ya know, the whole needing a matching head skin thing.

I don't even know why I'm looking at human skins in the first place! 😂

I finally found it.. hehehe

It say's each tone comes with the 4 body types..

finally that's over.. I feel winded now

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow before I get anything ..lol

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

My head was probably too much in puzzle figuring mode and I missed it..lol

Lol, no worries. I was super confused by that point, too. It only got worse once I had a trillion demos in my Recent tab - with the majority of them being Evo X, which is silly, since I was browsing for Catwa. 🤣 I just grabbed whatever looked pretty, lol.

Skin shopping is an entire peeve.

• Like 1

LL really needs to remove the words "Best Rate Buy" from the Buy L$ screen.  Too many people do not understand what that actually is.  The names should simply be 'Market Buy' and 'Limit Buy'.  Anyone that understands how the market works, knows what Limit Buy means and anyone that doesn't can ignore it or go do some research.

Or, at the very least, make that line that reads "Estimated time to fill" be really large and possibly move it up to right above the word Purchasing.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

LL really needs to remove the words "Best Rate Buy" from the Buy L$ screen.  Too many people do not understand what that actually is.  The names should simply be 'Market Buy' and 'Limit Buy'.

That suggestion has been made many times over the years.  "Best Rate Buy" is misleading, but someone in the business office must like it. It has staying power.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: When you try to be nice and participate, but people still get um, "tweaked".

Peeved, there's a good word! They apparently get peeved.

Maybe like the recent poster whose posts were questionably sarcastic, some people's posts come across as questionably nice. Like an icky sort of nice where it doesn't seem genuine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Maybe like the recent poster whose posts were questionably sarcastic, some people's posts come across as questionably nice. Like an icky sort of nice where it doesn't seem genuine.

I think that sometimes, that impression is because "politeness" and being "extra nice" and "civil" is so out of fashion, so out of style, that people assume it is not genuine.  In order to counter that, I attempt to be "consistent" when I really mean something polite or am trying to be "extra kind".  That way, people will hopefully read it for what it SAYS, not as some form of "bless your heart".

It sure beats those who criticize, curse, belittle, etc. in most of their posts! (You may know who I mean, they are one of the few people I have blocked.)

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

LL is posting stuff with "Edgy", questionably titles / names a lot today. These two were on the same "Unread Content" page.  Peeve: Can't get some good old fashioned "clean" Foruming in.

image.png.6a3074b4ec4dd4785153808b84d8e9c2.png

image.png.1d0337f5b7affbe0a48e62a14dbe859f.png

My boys will hear me say something like, that's asinine.. They think it's a loophole to swear without getting in trouble..

You're asinine

shut up dictator!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I look at posting  as kind of like surfing and trying not to wipe.. If you want to turn a little this way you lean and dip your hand in the water a bit, then turn the other way a bit and lean and dip.. ride it and try to learn as much as you can if it feels unfamiliar, until you can start to really get into it and ride the wave..

Trying not to wipe is pretty hard..

Kidding, most times I'm just winging it! \o/

hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Peeve: Had to separate the dogs earlier, over a cracker that Turbo didn't even want. Cinnamon just has no self-restraint. At this point, I don't even think: I just get between the dogs, push them apart, and if needed, grab one by the scruff and toss it back. Luckily, this doesn't happen often anymore. Eventually, I'd get injured (like the time I needed stitches, but that's another story).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

When a thread gets locked seconds before you post a clever (albeit off-topic) reply. . .

Ever notice that a thread can go on for days, then is locked after people post "jokes" about it being locked? Highly suspicious! Peeve: people report a thread then post about how it will be locked soon. (Unless you think they're omniscient.)

Edited by Love Zhaoying

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Ever notice that a thread can go on for days, then is locked after people post "jokes" about it being locked? Highly suspicious! Peeve: people report a thread then post about how it will be locked soon. (Unless you think they're omniscient.)

I think threads just give off the vibe that they are about to be.. That one was already on borrowed time after the first warning..  I think once they have their eye on it, it's just a matter of time before we slip up.. hehehehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The thread was on the way out, the topic had strayed into three topics being discussed at once.  The pandemonium of it all was exciting while it lasted, but such excitement is not meant to be on these forums 🙃  It was an easy call, but I blame the baby hippo.

THISTHWA2.png.1c45eeb90a74b16f3c1011f299fef575.png

Baby Hippo can see into the future, baby hippo just knows and is the harbinger of doom.. the destroyer of worlds! Just as a side note, I did not report the thread nor did baby hippo.  I was enjoying it while it lasted.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

The thread was on the way out, the topic had strayed into three topics being discussed at once.  The pandemonium of it all was exciting while it lasted, but such excitement is not meant to be on these forums 🙃  It was an easy call, but I blame the baby hippo.

Baby Hippo can see into the future, baby hippo just knows and is the harbinger of doom.. the destroyer of worlds! Just as a side note, I did not report the thread nor did baby hippo.  I was enjoying it while it lasted.

He looks like he's trying to blow a bubble.. hehehe

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Loctite trumps baby hippo. So there. 😜

• Like 1