Belleza Announcing New Gen.X Body and Event

Lysistrata Szapira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The curvy body can be dialed UP to near Kupra levels.

BUT it can also dial down to near freya levels. I am still testing but this:

670279494_Screenshot2022-10-01153458.thumb.png.07f064b5ec7952fb886f69bae07bab16.png2047788888_Screenshot2022-10-01153423.thumb.png.568d6286abe077a447b3260ddff98cc3.png2075404565_Screenshot2022-10-01153344.thumb.png.99ef791f038704b086e2b7782e9212ca.png

The curvy body with these dials so far:

Leg Muscles: 29

Leg Length 73

Hip Width: 39

Hip Length 24

Butt Size: 0

Saddle Bags: 10

Height: 3

Body Thick 5

Body fat 3

Breast Size 100

Breast Buoyancy 100

Breast Cleavage 0

It's almost to the same dimensions as my Freya look with these dials, but with a much larger bosom. Large enough that I might be happy giving up wearing my 'cartoon' Fat Tids attachment.

Also, the built in ***** has a lot of functionality. Enough that I could likely give up on Sensations. There is a clitoris also - which should have to be said, except this is now only one of two sources for that anatomy in SL that I know is. This and Sensations.

But unlike Sensations you can't resize it. However it is there, along with the urethra being more visible than it is on Sensations.

• Like 2

I know this much..

This is the last mesh body I am getting..  I'm done..  hehehehe

It's gonna have to be a real trendsetter to get me to change my mind, because I think I'm pretty well covered in just about every range we have now.. It's gonna have to be the best thing since Ice water for me to get one after this curvy... hehehe

As far as how much the body costs.. Look at how much some full outfits cost nowadays.. Some of the clothes creators today are asking more for their full outfit sets than mesh body creators..

I've seen 4k for a fatpack for panties and a tank top.. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Nobody's talking about the new Prima release because there are literally no new clothes for it. Some brands nobody ever heard of updated their old Tonic fits for Prima, but Fameshed - the event where the body is being launched - has not one scrap of fabric or smudge of makeup for it. 

The Belleza body is $L5500 for either Classic or Curvy, or $L8800 for both. 

I feel so terrible now for the people behind the Prima body.. I scrolled through the Famshed and just starting feeling worse the less I seen there for it..

Hopefully they get some creators on board at least.. I would hate to see nothing made for it.. it's still a nice body, just really bad startup plan..

1 hour ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

It's almost to the same dimensions as my Freya look with these dials, but with a much larger bosom. Large enough that I might be happy giving up wearing my 'cartoon' Fat Tids attachment.

Yeah, I have been wearing the Mounds addon for Reborn a lot lately, there might be no need for that sort of addon with the Belleza Gen X curvy.

2 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

What is the price? Why is no one talking about the new Prima release?

8800L for the Fatpack.

Despite claims, Mod was not included but is "soon".

I'm not sure the tail issue is as major as noted - I had thought all the neko / furry tails were animesh now? I know my alt's tail is animesh.

That said, at 8800L, I'm not buying this for the alts any time soon. I did buy the fatpack for my main because it was the new Belleza and to be able to fully dig in I wanted that.

Buying just one of the two bodies is 5500L.

The Classic seems like Freya with slightly fully breasts and the built in female anatomy.

It's not going to be 'street ready' until the Mod and lighter versions coming out though.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 1

I'll test more later, but as far as I can tell nothing was done with hands animations at all. Which is as fun as it is sad, because it's broken ever since their delayed bento update (spring 2018) to the last line of bodies.

The "animate" side does animate hands, but uses priority 5 animations, so it'll override literally any bento AO stand as they use P3 or P4. And the "pose" side seems to be exactly how it was on their older line of bodies, i.e. an actual pose without loop, so if it stops it stops, and everyone else will see the infamous starfish posed hands. It's less of an issue if someone is just standing and uses bento AO/pose (as everyone should), but sitting on the furniture without built-in bento hands animation will look as awful as it does on their older bodies. There's a couple workarounds for that, but it shouldn't be needed, especially when it's exactly the same issue as they had for over 4.5 years on their 4 last gen bodies.

That issue aside - very decent bodies. Curvy one is too much for me, so I didn't play with sliders much, seems to be like a Reborn with not as weird butt. Classic is very much what I'd want to see from Maitreya if she'll make another body. Pretty smooth, better shoulders, better and more natural breasts shape. It's like a Maitreya got a facelift (and a buttlift along with it). I didn't like nipples at all, though. 1st/default option is almost flat. Not as flat as on Reborn's Juicy boobs addon (there it's mostly fine and not as visible), but still flat, 2nd (hard) is too much for the natural/everyday look, so is the 3rd (puffy).

I don't really care how much it costs or about the mod/light versions, but it's a pass for me, at least for a while. Lack of clothing for now, especially the kind I'd wear, hands issue (and the fact creator didn't listen at all it seems), flat nipples, fact that classic one might see no support given market's focus on thick bodies for 2 years already, and Belleza being Belleza. Maybe later, maybe not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I feel so terrible now for the people behind the Prima body.. I scrolled through the Famshed and just starting feeling worse the less I seen there for it..

Hopefully they get some creators on board at least.. I would hate to see nothing made for it.. it's still a nice body, just really bad startup plan..

Too late now. If they wanted to get on any kind of hype train, they would have offered some brands an affiliate deal to have their vendors in their shops or offered to pay for a size rigged for their bodies in the Fameshed event so you could walk out with a body and some clothes at least. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Too late now. If they wanted to get on any kind of hype train, they would have offered some brands an affiliate deal to have their vendors in their shops or offered to pay for a size rigged for their bodies in the Fameshed event so you could walk out with a body and some clothes at least. 

GenX had quite a few things at Famshed..

When legacy does their mesh bodies there, they have two spots in the center square.. GenX had two items in two of the spots in that center square and Prima is on the outer square..  I had to scroll around to find it..

they had to be just going off how they did it before rather than what you need to do today..

I have to at least get a couple of things for the beach for it, otherwise i'm gonna have to shelf it until i can find one..

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them anyways.. maybe they will get with some creators after..

They couldn't have picked a worse day for a release either.. I mean Belleza is just eating up the day .. I'm starting to see there stuff  the more I look around..

I have a bunch of GenX demos of skins and clothes and shoes and ect to go through now..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The tail issue is pretty major for me. Both of my furry tails just...collapse into my butt. It's not very pretty. 🤣 I'm not sure about animesh. Neither of mine are.

I also plan to wait and see what kind of fantasy skins (non-Velour) and creature mods are made for it, if anything. It's going to take a lot to drag me away from Maitreya at this point. I just have too much stuff that would need replacing.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

The tail issue is pretty major for me. Both of my furry tails just...collapse into my butt. It's not very pretty. 🤣 I'm not sure about animesh. Neither of mine are.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BM-Fuzzy-Bento-Tail-w-Solarian-and-Animesh-version/11601025

- That's a very versatile animesh tail option.

And a second style as well:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BM-Fluffster-Bento-Tail-w-Animesh-support/12226904

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Thanks! Those won't suit my avatars though, unfortunately. I'm a fox (my tail's included with my skin kit) and a deer (I use the M.O.R. rabbit parts for that one).

The AO responsive boing boing boing when I run/walk and sit makes the rabbit tail totally worth, too.

2 hours ago, steeljane42 said:

There's a couple workarounds for that, but it shouldn't be needed, especially when it's exactly the same issue as they had for over 4.5 years on their 4 last gen bodies.

I remember my partner was driven crazy by Jake's star hands - I should have helped him with it.

Could you mention what the workarounds are?  Maybe someone has a set of looped hand animations that would be compatible with most AOs?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I remember my partner was driven crazy by Jake's star hands - I should have helped him with it.

Could you mention what the workarounds are?  Maybe someone has a set of looped hand animations that would be compatible with most AOs?

Yeah, it's pretty much that kind of a workaround. Easiest would be getting any relaxed hands animation from other bodies that don't have such problem. Demos should work too, so no need to buy another body just to get it. Then need any script that plays animation on loop, drop it into a prim along with animation, attach prim to any HUD spot and just drag it off screen.

Other workaround would be to drop same animation from the other body into an AO and put it into sits (not ground sits), then enable AO's force-sit function so it would play that animation even if you sit on the furniture.

I think 1st workaround is better, with only downside it using 1 attachment spot at all times.

Edited by steeljane42
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

There's a problem with the left nipple if you use the middle nipple choice from the HUD. The skin will be off to the left and down just a bit.

- That issue exists in both UV maps for the body.

Are you talking about the HD nippers?

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Are you talking about the HD nippers?

No the "regular" where the nipple shown will be from your skin.

I suspect their testers only used the HD and so didn't see it because it's dramatically obvious...

On their discord I put a series of images into their 'nsfw' sub channel, showing what I had one and what HUD settings. It happens for BOTH the 'Gen X' uv mapped body and the 'SL UV mapped' body.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Thanks 1

Velour colors a circle formation around the whole nipple and puts a dark spot in the middle. Glam Affair does a partial circle under the outer side of each nipple and not much detail on the tip.

So you can see the problem very dramatically with Velour. With Glam Affair you can fail to spot it, but it is there and once you notice the difference when in that middle position... well once you've seen it you've seen it.

11 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I'm really surprised at people who are put out over the price. For all of the development, scripting, not to mention the partnerships with other brands and setting up the fair to market the launch of the body - this is a totally reasonably priced body.

Let's say that's true - that it's a reasonable amount of money to ask for the work that they did.

Now tell me, why should I pay it? Who asked for this? What can I do with this that I can't do just about as well with something that costs less, or indeed, that I already have?

Edited by Theresa Tennyson
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

I'm not sure the tail issue is as major as noted - I had thought all the neko / furry tails were animesh now? I know my alt's tail is animesh.

Animesh attach slots are a precious commodity.

If you only have a Basic account, you can only have 1 animesh genitals or 1animesh tail or 1 animesh wings or 1 animesh pet at a time.

Most tails are bento for a variety of reasons (the same reasons Belleza went with bento for the ladybits rather than animesh, among them that it's cheaper for the viewer to render). With some know-how you can convert them to animesh as desired... but it'd be much more reasonable for Belleza to rig said bits to hind legs, which nobody who uses the body would be using at the same time. :P

Edited by Cinos Field

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.