Name a song you associate with the "dudebro" stereotype.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Just like exploring themes I guess...that's fine, though.

Noooo you're fine! I'm not going to judge anyone's music choices. Goodness knows I listen to some weird ish from time to time (or...all the time...depending on who you ask).

I put together a Spotify playlist I've named "Redonkulous Jams" that maybe possibly might have something you're looking for, but I'm not sure. You have an example of something you like in that style? I can dig through the ole music archives and see if I have something similar!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Noooo you're fine! I'm not going to judge anyone's music choices. Goodness knows I listen to some weird ish from time to time (or...all the time...depending on who you ask).

I put together a Spotify playlist I've named "Redonkulous Jams" that maybe possibly might have something you're looking for, but I'm not sure. You have an example of something you like in that style? I can dig through the ole music archives and see if I have something similar!

Thanks for the offer...I appreciate it!

I guess what I'm looking for is upbeat rock music. There are some guitar riffs that remind me of the "glamorous" lifestyle I hinted at in the original post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

I guess what I'm looking for is upbeat rock music. There are some guitar riffs that remind me of the "glamorous" lifestyle I hinted at in the original post.

Oh see now you've made it difficult. 🤣 I could probably find some rap/hip hop/trap like that, but rock might be a challenge! 

Ok so you want cars and money and wimmenz and rock music. Lemme go through Spotify and see what I've got in here, lol.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
  • Thanks 1

Here's one for us sisters

19 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Glamour doesn't seem dudebro to me, but what do I know. I'm thinking of something hard driving and gritty...

• Like 1

I gotta say, some of these don't scream dudebro to me. Maybe I'm thinking of dudebro entirely differently. Like...Pitbull's "Hotel Room Service" song, but even cheesier. 😂 These are kinda catchy tunes regardless!

*sings*

🎶Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room 

You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room 🎶

No?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.