Lady parts

SorachaNicEoghain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

I have a lot of fun with my INAM system. You might want to look into that. It's a c♡m system. You can lick your partner clean and everything. You can't buy it in the Marketplace. You have to get it in world. 

Hmmm interesting 🤔.  I don't have a need for anything like that, but good to know thanks. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

I have a lot of fun with my INAM system. You might want to look into that. It's a c♡m system. You can lick your partner clean and everything. You can't buy it in the Marketplace. You have to get it in world. 

Umm @Robberinthemuseum, she specifically said:

44 minutes ago, SorachaNicEoghain said:

I'm not into anything kinky. I just feel I'm incomplete without lady bits. 

• Like 5

In a pinch, you can use items from the fruit plate in your Library, takes some doing though, from what I hear. Turning sculpted prim bananas inside out isn't something you find in the knowledge base, it's kinda hush-hush.

On a less obviously humorous note, if all you're looking for is a way to appear whole when in the shower (which is a LEGITIMATE concern, as avatar dysphoria is a real thing in SL), I would suggest maybe scouring the Marketplace a bit. If you're not looking to completely replace an older, system avatar with a mesh body, there are options, and I would presume they are like many other things in SL: some are cheap, some are free, some are expensive. Of those, some of the cheap ones will be better than some of the expensive ones, and after buying and trying them all you'll find out a free one or one that cost 1L$ is probably the one you prefer over the 5-600L$ ones.

Like any other lady parts, such as hair, shoes, and delicates, your mileage is going to vary, because it's all user-created content, and you never know unless you try a few demos first.

You'll probably want to include "BOM" in your search query, as this can help in finding a decent-looking system layer/tattoo, or at least mesh bits that use the same texture as your skin does. A lot of mesh attachments still require tinting by hand, and if you ever see a person whose hands, feet, and head don't match their body, you'll see what I mean when I say try to find one that can use your skin texture. It takes a lot of frustrating work out of things.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2

The V Bento from Sessions or the one from VAW (Virtual Artworks) are both good options and probably the most popular right now.  Both, AFAIK are BOM updated.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I purchased one a while ago for one of my alts. The store is Glawio and it is an unscripted modifiable mesh so you can modify it to make it match your avatar.  It clips through underwear so you have to remove it when wearing clothes. I saved it into a preset outfit so it can be easily detached and reattached. There are other 'simple' mesh bits out on the marketplace as well.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

The V Bento from Sessions or the one from VAW (Virtual Artworks) are both good options and probably the most popular right now.  Both, AFAIK are BOM updated.

Nods. The Sensations one is pretty good too, and you get the versions for all bodies in one package which is nice, though it doesn't auto-interact with as much furniture as the V.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

i thought all of the mesh bodies had this sculpted in already unless your looking for something crazy like a Ovipositor

They may have a more detailed area but they by no means have a 'functioning' lady part.  It also will depend on which skin you use as to how realistic this area appears.  

@SorachaNicEoghain I own both of the ones I've mentioned yet wear neither of them on a day to day basis.  Why would I?  I don't feel any less complete without it.  They also contribute to avatar complexity and script usage so unless you plan to use them, tuck them into your Favorite Wearables folder to keep them handy.  

• Like 3

I hate them all to be honest. Most skins are detailed enough, combined with the mesh body itself. 

For physics, if you mean for the chest, I just use some free thing that came with an outfit from some shop somewhere. LOL, I know that's not very specific. 

Strawberry has some on the MP for 1L - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/StrawberrySinghcom-Physics/7473475

• Like 2

For lady parts, I'd reccomend the V or VAW, curious though, has anyone tried this one?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PlayPussy-Maitreya-New-Launch-Promotion-L1000-refund/23635198

As for physics, I heartily recommend doing it yourself. Right-click inventory, new->clothing->physics and edit it and play with sliders.

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

For lady parts, I'd reccomend the V or VAW, curious though, has anyone tried this one?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PlayPussy-Maitreya-New-Launch-Promotion-L1000-refund/23635198

As for physics, I heartily recommend doing it yourself. Right-click inventory, new->clothing->physics and edit it and play with sliders.

It was only a matter of time before Chrysanthemum's made one.. hehehe

They have a lot of nice well made things at their store. :)

ETA: I went to the MP to see what it looked like and didn't see it showing made for any certain mesh bodies.. So I grabbed a Demo and it seems it's just for the Maitreya body so far..

Unless I missed where it mentions which bodies it in made for.. But only Maitreya was available in the box.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SorachaNicEoghain said:

So, I don't have any lady parts or physics yet. Which are the best ones to get, In your honest opinion? I'm not into anything kinky. I just feel I'm incomplete without lady bits. 

If it's for aesthetics feel or for pictures or whatever, just make sure they have one made for your body, Like session, they only have them for a couple of bodies..

Demo demo demo..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

I tried it.  I wasn't impressed at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I tried it.  I wasn't impressed at all.

It has more adjustments than a chess board, that's for sure.. hehehe

What gets me is with all the bodies out, they only made it for one.. It looks like it's only been around since June of this year..

The race of the V's is on!! \o/

hehehehe

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

They may have a more detailed area but they by no means have a 'functioning' lady part.  It also will depend on which skin you use as to how realistic this area appears.  

@SorachaNicEoghain I own both of the ones I've mentioned yet wear neither of them on a day to day basis.  Why would I?  I don't feel any less complete without it.  They also contribute to avatar complexity and script usage so unless you plan to use them, tuck them into your Favorite Wearables folder to keep them handy.  

Yes exactly, I don't know why, but I just need to have that in a folder somewhere to feel complete if that makes any sense 🤔 

• Like 1

I have owned several of the leading brands. The V Bento by Session/ASA is hands-down the best I've seen. Support is excellent, and the devs actually listen to users.

ETA: I am primarily interested in appearance, and I think The V Bento is definitely the winner in that category. However, after buying The V for its appearance, I have found the included breast deformer to be very useful. I don't use sound much. I should mention that it can be worn unhidden without showing through some of my panties and pants.

Edited by Jennifer Boyle
  • Like 2

On 7/8/2022 at 12:47 PM, Quistess Alpha said:

3000L lololol nope not even with a 1000L refund that may or may not come... (no pun intended)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

3000L lololol nope not even with a 1000L refund that may or may not come... (no pun intended)

I got one just to fiddle around with and mess with all the gadgetry stuff..

I toyed around with the demo but wasn't sure if the highlight part of the hud was working right or not..

Things like this are like mesh bodies to me.. once a new one comes out I have to get it and test it out to see what all it can do.. Although I'm not gonna be doing any field testing or anything with this. LOL

Just trying all the huds out and what all it can and cannot do..

It has all kinds of meters and things on it, So my curiosity is really peaked.. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.