Spicy! Just Because.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It was a spicy dance with an amazingly playful and fun flirt - my favorite kind of person.  Raw shot with only the filters in the photo window.  I don't know who the DJ was, but he chose some sexy blues.

image.thumb.jpeg.bef7f66ec96c367a071665219236187a.jpeg

I'm going to need a glass of milk or something after this one, it's so spicy!

• Like 4

On 5/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I'm not Scylla, but I disagree.  Many people only dress for themselves.  To say we (general we) choose our styles only to attract someone else actually takes away our choice and autonomy.  There are days I will dress up at home knowing I am not leaving the house at all.  No one will be seeing me and I'm not doing it to fantasize about what someone else may think either.  I dress up for me.  Another example:  I never get home from my RL job clean, put together and smelling nice. Never.  I rarely even get home from work without new bruises and scratches.  When others see me, I know they are not thinking, "Gee what a sexy woman."  I can still feel pretty.  I can still feel powerful.  I can still feel strong.  I can still feel sexy.  If someone were to capture that look in a photo, I imagine, to me, that would feel sexy.

Sexy is different to different people.  Sexy to me is being comfortable and confident with yourself.  Sexy has little to do with how strangers see you, but how you see yourself.

Thank you for bringing out this response from me.  I have the start of a photo idea for this thread.

I agree with you Cinnamon. There are people who dress for themselves. That is why we use the term "self-esteem instead of "others-esteem". A person is never really sexy for others until they understand how they are sexy for themselves. Sexiness is confidence. Confidence must be built, practiced and defined well. There are no rules, no definitions...it is a mood, a vibe, a word.. ..like spicy.  Spicy to me is ... a great pair of designer shades, a transparent top, comfy bottom, red sneaks, and a nice glass of wine.  

Friday Night Chill at the Chateau 081222_005.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...