Meet me at The Forum Cartel

Cali Souther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 hours ago, Weston Graves said:

So many old familiar names, and maybe a couple of the same avatar faces too from a decade ago in this thread! It makes me feel good. I’ll just check for the green dots on the world map every so often to see if there’s anyone at The Cartel hangout.

If you join the Cartel group you can get notices and group chat, rather having to keep checking for green dots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Weston Graves said:

So many old familiar names, and maybe a couple of the same avatar faces too from a decade ago in this thread! It makes me feel good. I’ll just check for the green dots on the world map every so often to see if there’s anyone at The Cartel hangout.

Or pick this up for free!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Forum-Cartel-HUD/15216714

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Weston Graves said:

Thanks for the tips everyone.  I've been a pie throwing Cartel member since day one and I see it's still in my group list.  I've just been away from SL so long I've forgotten most of it.  🙃

Weston,   hope to see you there tonight or anytime!!!!  :)

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Hope to see you all this evening!

• Like 1

Thanks to all who dropped in ~ hung out ~ danced & chatted tonight!  ♥  

Going forward,  I am going to try random meet ups at different times - for all the various time zones. :)

I'll post well ahead / and send out a notice! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Cali Souther said:

Hello!   It's been awhile....

Meet me at the Forum Cartel Hangout - Saturday,  July 2nd @ 1 pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/205/39/27

Games, music, laughter, chat - make new friends - see old friends ~ you know!!  :)

Hope to see you there!!  

Thanks for doing this.  Wish I could stop by, but I'll be traveling that day and not back home until about 8:00 pm or so SLT.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I have been meaning to remember to swing by, but keep forgetting....but ugh 8am on a Sunday?  I don't "do" mornings!!!  

Will need to try to remember when its back to being in the SL evenings.

It's 1pm Saturday, not 8am Sunday.

I can drop in for a short while, though I'm DJing another event at 2pm that day so I'll have to disappear early.

Which reminds me - I meant to ask about DJing at the Forum hangout myself but I forgot who I need to contact, or whether I actually did and forgot about it?

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

It's 1pm Saturday, not 8am Sunday.

I can drop in for a short while, though I'm DJing another event at 2pm that day so I'll have to disappear early.

Which reminds me - I meant to ask about DJing at the Forum hangout myself but I forgot who I need to contact, or whether I actually did and forgot about it?

LittleMe can hook you up,  or in world Anthony.  There are others,  but I'm not sure who has what role. :)

Great to see you back and look forward to seeing you @ TFC!!!! 

It would be great to see more gatherings!  

I know there is NO perfect time or date.   Sadly,   we all have RL,  time zones and other obligations.    We just do what we can.

4 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Join the group, if you haven't yet.  If it isn't done when I next log in -- later today or tomorrow, then I'll take care of it.

ETA:  I've added you to the DJ role.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Join the group, if you haven't yet.  If it isn't done when I next log in -- later today or tomorrow, then I'll take care of it.

ETA:  I've added you to the DJ role.

Awesome, thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cali Souther said:

LittleMe can hook you up,  or in world Anthony.  There are others,  but I'm not sure who has what role. :)

Great to see you back and look forward to seeing you @ TFC!!!! 

It would be great to see more gatherings!  

I know there is NO perfect time or date.   Sadly,   we all have RL,  time zones and other obligations.    We just do what we can.

Best times for me are weekday afternoons up to about 4pm. Weekends are harder; Saturday I have other events and Sunday is RL commitments mostly.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Best times for me are weekday afternoons up to about 4pm. Weekends are harder; Saturday I have other events and Sunday is RL commitments mostly.

You can DJ @ the hangout whenever it's best for you and see who can make it!!!     I'll certainly try!!!    There's simply no time that works for everyone.     

Edited by Cali Souther

On 6/28/2022 at 4:51 PM, Maitimo said:

You are free to set up any time that is good for you.  All members have the ability to send Notices.  If you give at least a couple of days notice, you'll usually get at least a half dozen or more.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.