Meet me at The Forum Cartel

Cali Souther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Maitimo

I'm still very interested in meeting up at the hangout,  but mid day-mid week is a bit tricky for me as well,  since I'm at work.    

I hope we all keep trying to gather at the hangout - it's such a nice place with so many great memories and such a large potential.

I'll always try to show up and I do plan to dj there again sometime soon.   All we can do is build it - and hope they come.  (wink)

Hugsssss

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cali Souther said:

@Maitimo

I'm still very interested in meeting up at the hangout,  but mid day-mid week is a bit tricky for me as well,  since I'm at work.    

Unfortunately thats all I can do - Saturdays and Sundays I have other commitments, and anything after 4pm SLT is past my bedtime.

• Like 1

I tried and I'll try again.  I had an alt in and was just organizing his inventory, so I thought I'd make the call in Cartel chat and then just hang out for a bit.  Zali was yummy enough...  I mean nice enough to stop by to say hi even with my awkward attempts at chatting in real time.  @Seicher Rae said hi in the chat but couldn't be lured out into the open.  I ended up grabbing a newbie from the bottom of the bay (he was changing clothes, so I HAD to interrupt) and took him jet skiing on my main account.  Pics elsewhere...

Alt Mike sorting inventory:

image.thumb.jpeg.0d49e32df778260c0c6a756c01852669.jpeg

Zali enjoying the heck out of an ice cream cone gets the award for well-placed pasties (meaning I can post the pic.)

image.thumb.jpeg.0ad6965179d57d05013254b59c43149c.jpeg

/me tips hat at @Seicher Rae and "cheers" with a teacup because I'm fancy like that and it's too late for coffee.  Thanks for piping up and saying hi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.