Be honest...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think I've ever done anything  like that for new years.. Not that I can remember anyways.. I just kind of do that stuff throughout the year..

I'm pretty good at sticking to what I set my mind to.. If it's something I want, I'll work at it.. I enjoy that rewarding feeling.:)

• Like 3

I didn't make one but my husband made me have one x3 I am a very bad drinker (not alcohol x3) I only drank about 500ml ~ 1000ml (half of that usually coffee) on good days and totally forgot about it often on stressful days with a lot of work and such.

We know each other since the day we were born x3 So my husband tried quite often to help me better this problem over the years (was sooo bad during university) lol this time he got me two mizudashi tea pots x3 

Because the older we get the harder your body can deal with the abuse like too less water lol 

And for the very first time I am drinking 3 til 4 liters a day (for over a month now)...the kids even put up  a little poster where they put a stars on for me each day I drink fine lmao so it's like a family affair by now ...even my ma and pa in-law always check the poster XD  and I feel so awesome ...and need to pee so much more tho 😂 

Don't know why it's working this time ...maybe it's the stickers the kids put on the pots lid x3 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.