I was wrong about privacy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's never an issue when I'm plying with close friends. If we have to go, or are uncomfortable, we just tell each other. I don't think any of us ever had to use the safeword. With strangers it's more intense, and my partner and I have been upset a few times. I just invited the last person back to the island and ejected them 3 times in a row before banning.

13 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

A few actually do want to be micro-managed and such (I had a sub/pet long ago that was such - I was not comfortable with it myself but humored her for the most part on it).

Oh, I am absolutely sure. And I get it (well, sort of . . .): it's part of the whole appeal.

I think, with the vital caveat that I speak as a non-kinkster, that my own approach as Domme would be that my sub should have to acknowledge their responsibility too. As much fun as it is to pretend / RP complete and abject subservience, the sub is the ultimate origin of power in the relationship (as I know you know), and that vital fact needs to be recognized and built into the scene, even if it is never deployed, and is conveniently and consciously "forgotten" during actual play.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

On the spectrum of scenes you've heard characterized, where does "crushing asshats with a front end loader" fall?

Yeah. You try to sound scary, Maddy, but I've seen your props: pup tents, pillows, and cosy blankets.

Oh, and your "front end loader" is a plushy.

But nice try.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh, I am absolutely sure. And I get it (well, sort of . . .): it's part of the whole appeal.

I think, with the vital caveat that I speak as a non-kinkster, that my own approach as Domme would be that my sub should have to acknowledge their responsibility too. As much fun as it is to pretend / RP complete and abject subservience, the sub is the ultimate origin of power in the relationship (as I know you know), and that vital fact needs to be recognized and built into the scene, even if it is never deployed, and is conveniently and consciously "forgotten" during actual play.

i personally find with my close friends, we can't fully take it seriously, because we know each other too well. So we find a third person who we don't know to take part. They usually get bored of us after a while. What was really kinky one instance though, is when my partner Caitlin was actually upset about something, and took it out on me as Toy in a breast torture machine we have on the Island. She apologized afterwards, but there was no need. I knew she was upset, and needed emotional release.  It was intensely erotic and emotional,  but only because we have a very close friendship and trust. It was also fully spontaneous.

Edited by Bagnu

The issue with the griefer HUDs is they use exploits to get around bans and blacklists. The guy is blocked by UUID from using RLV (which I need to keep active for some things at my place) on me and he still manages to do it.

Though, on the positive side, LL seems to take people using exploits to harass others more seriously than simple harassment.

As to the level of restrictions allowed I switch around on that, depending on where I am and what I'm doing, in some places I have an open relay and public access while in others I don't even have a relay on at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 821 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.