Room for rent ?

Liv Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes i agree .. for sure when trying to lecture, while there is nothing to lecture.

Whatever to win right?
Alsjebieft (in de betekenis deze is voor jou, niet als vraag of gebiedende wijs):

Internet_Ticket.jpg

Edited by Sid Nagy

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'd hate to think what men were really asking me when sending texts and calls to see if I was free for dinner. 🤣

LOL, in most cases if a man asks you out for dinner,  they do have something in the back of their mind!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, in most cases if a man asks you out for dinner,  they do have something in the back of their mind!!!

Same goes for asking to dance.  Kind of sad really as I used to really enjoy dancing in SL until every dance turned into me slapping their roving hands.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Same goes for asking to dance.  Kind of sad really as I used to really enjoy dancing in SL until every dance turned into me slapping their roving hands.

LOL, I must admit, I've never let my hands rove unless it was clear that the lady wanted that!!! 

On 1/28/2022 at 10:29 AM, Rowan Amore said:

I assume this would apply to RL as I've never needed my SL home cleaned.  😁

I've seen a lot of "live-in maid" positions in SL where they pay for a system that makes things get dirty just so someone can be judged on how well they sit on the imaginary dirt with a mop or feather duster.

My rent-free guests are people who help out at the dairy, even though I've almost completely disposed of it when I switched over to a gym on the ground, since I'm usually on in the afternoons it's nice to have someone *there* who is intelligent, personable, literate, and understands what an emote is to greet people when they show up.

I've considered setting up pay rentals, but I would want them to *fit* with the theme, so they'd likely be semi-public (I want to throw things at people who use security orbs between 1000m and 3000m - flight/driving below and space travel above - on the mainland) and within chat range of other rooms and use more LI than it would be possible to be competitive with the huge neon towers of "multi-scene" rental places all over the mainland.

8 hours ago, NanashiNyx said:

I've seen a lot of "live-in maid" positions in SL where they pay for a system that makes things get dirty just so someone can be judged on how well they sit on the imaginary dirt with a mop or feather duster.

I have only heard of that in the context of BDSM. Where the maid is punished, if the room isn't clean enough. And in 9 months you've seen a lot of this?

Edited by Bagnu

8 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I must say that you are reinforcing what many women say about men in SL or in RL.  It's sad that in most cases a man wants something for that dinner instead of just having a nice time and getting to know someone. I'm sure that a lot of men on this forum would dispute this. I'd be curious about that.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I must say that you are reinforcing what many women say about men in SL or in RL.  It's sad that in most cases a man wants something for that dinner instead of just having a nice time and getting to know someone. I'm sure that a lot of men on this forum would dispute this. I'd be curious about that.  

If I invited a woman out for dinner, it was because I was interested in her. This also meant getting to know her, and possibly developing a relationship.  Honestly,  I have never had a woman accept a dinner invitation who had no interest in me. And I would have felt very hurt if any did.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bagnu said:

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

41 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

If I invited a woman out for dinner, it was because I was interested in her. This also meant getting to know her, and possibly developing a relationship.  Honestly,  I have never had a woman accept a dinner invitation who had no interest in me. And I would have felt very hurt if any did.

Yeah, ok...but that really not what you meant is it? Good back pedal though.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Yeah, ok...but that really not what you meant is it? Good back pedal though.

LOL, I was simply trying to be humorous. But honestly though, isn't wanting a relationship still having something in the back of our minds? 

Edited by Bagnu

6 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I dispute this.

5 hours ago, Bagnu said:

some my friend, unfriend me , when realized I just like to talks with them, with no further approach for relationship .

and its hurt me 😢

23 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

some my friend, unfriend me , when realized I just like to talks with them, with no further approach for relationship .

and its hurt me 😢

I meant RL. But you shouldn't invite a woman to dinner, whether SL or RL if you aren't interested in them.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I meant RL. But you shouldn't invite a woman to dinner, whether SL or RL if you aren't interested in them.

When i do that, inviting for dinner,( no matter women or guys)  it's because it's a fun way to spend time, relaxing ... nothing more is required i think.
And i don't do dinners in SL .. most RP isn't really my thing.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I would suggest that wanting to have a conversation with her, implies more interest in her, than just wanting to have sex with her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I just think that one party could get there hopes up, and that's not fair. 

Well you obviously see men and women relationships as all sexual or having the potential to be sexual. I like what Alwin said.

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it's a fun way to spend time, relaxing ... nothing more is required i think.

I totally agree.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Well you obviously see men and women relationships as all sexual or having the potential to be sexual. I like what Alwin said.

I'm simply trying to say that I consider a dinner date alone with a woman to be a "date". One where we both dress up,  go to a fancy restaurant, and I'm the one paying for both of us. 

On 1/27/2022 at 2:52 AM, Liv Simondsen said:

Hello, I rented a room in a house but the landlord ended the rent of the land. 

so if anyone has a room for rent please consider me, I don’t need much prims . 

thanks in advance. 

I have motel rooms for $50/75, elf homes for $25/38, skyboxes for $35/70, etc.  Use search/places with the term "Ravenglass" or go to the main office for the listings card.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maryport/43/16/58

Look at the forums section that offers rentals.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.