to marry an alt`s is always to waiting for the departed

Enola2017

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm never sure who gets to know you)) We say - then love arises - and a partner - sometimes it's a marriage in SL. carefully reading the profile - you notice little is said, or a person has been in the SL for a long time - and there are few places or interests) but it’s good with a person - this is joy, and a smile, and even happy moments. especially when it's gifts, holidays, cozy conversations)) Sometimes it's talking on the phone))) The funniest thing is when you write truthfully about yourself, and your partner writes something very general - but loneliness is always present) And now the moment comes - your husband disappears. You wait and you wait - sometimes it is several months or a year. What's interesting is that your partner doesn't delete you - you're still married. It repeats and repeats. after the third failure, everyone thinks - Oh no, I've had enough. I even prioritized and tried to delineate personal boundaries - it did not help. You are alone and you feel - hell, but I didn’t want drama. Why? because your husbands are alts. I am also surprised that the husband leaves quietly and silently - does not remove the partner and does not explain his act. Three times is a lot. I am always looking for, and above all, a friend with whom I can talk about everything. talk. understand. rejoice or sympathize. What is wrong with me?? And at first the person absolutely coincides with my hopes and desires. Why don't they remove the partner and I have to wait?

web_5d865f22289dd249a7000001 (1).jpg

Edited by Enola2017
  • Sad 3

In my mind, my alts and I have each other so, I mean... the alts I have 'married' for sure are a very active older couple. Here's half of that union. Dunno why the other fella doesn't want to play with her more often in world I mean look at her 😍, apparently he prefers No Man's Sky... 😛 I do enjoy that game as well, once in a while 😏

JanusGalleries-A-JUlk-12182021_001.jpg.591ba159ff18c46162e5e438997cf548.jpg

1 hour ago, colleen Criss said:

I know I'm blond BUT I am so confused rn. You married your alt and now can't *divorce* ?  Consider logging your alt in and finish the deed. Am I even reading this OP correctly? 

No, she married someone but he seems to be on an alt, hiding from her, probably married to someone else on that alt.  You know, a common SL relationship.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

You know, a common SL relationship.

Don't think I ever had a relationship like that in SL .. But then, I don't marry people after 2 days. Actually never got married in SL at all. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, colleen Criss said:

I know I'm blond BUT I am so confused rn. You married your alt and now can't *divorce* ?  Consider logging your alt in and finish the deed. Am I even reading this OP correctly? 

yes, I was married three times in SL and three times - they turned out to be alt))) went to someone else on another account))) and I was sitting alone waiting))) it’s even funny now - when you write all this)))

• Sad 3

35 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Don't think I ever had a relationship like that in SL .. But then, I don't marry people after 2 days. Actually never got married in SL at all. 

It's not happened to me either.  I've only heard the stories.  The OP did say, "after the 3rd failure" so I guess it happens to some more than others?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

My alt is partnered to my alt. It is a happy union.

I can't even play mine (alt got dusty)) aahahahha. Oh thank you all - you've been so supportive. otherwise it's just a tragedy))) tragicomedy))))

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's not happened to me either.  I've only heard the stories.  The OP did say, "after the 3rd failure" so I guess it happens to some more than others?

the true truth - it seems that all a girl in SL needs is a beautiful dress for a wedding - and you can not continue further))) aaahha

Just now, Enola2017 said:

the true truth - it seems that all a girl in SL needs is a beautiful dress for a wedding - and you can not continue further))) aaahha

Then what is the point of getting married at all?  When the same thing keeps happening over and over, it might be time to look at.the reasons it might keep happening.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Ну, по крайней мере, я уже знаю, что мой будущий муж будет альтом!

and yet we hope that our subject of love will stay with us for a long time))) (ideally - write in the profile - forever, forever)))

5 hours ago, Enola2017 said:

yes, I was married three times in SL and three times - they turned out to be alt))) went to someone else on another account))) and I was sitting alone waiting))) it’s even funny now - when you write all this)))

stop doing that.. casual friendship is better long lasting

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

That makes two of us.

Wait.

Is that a proposition or a proposal?

I mean, I'd expect at least some kneeling and a pretty ring .. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Enola2017 said:

If they no longer talk to you/log in, how can you be so sure that they were alts and not simply left SL or even died (many people do)?

Edited by Nick0678
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 939 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.