How can a woman trust her man enough to bring him to a store for women (and vice versa)

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

And I need to thank you. Because me and husband had a lot of fun with it over the last few days. When we went grocery shopping we made a lot of jokes about hot peppers and other food related jokes that I can't type here because definitely not PG x3 and oh what did we have fun in the shoe store and home department store x3 he also some rare sometimes joins me in SL and I am sure we will have a lot of fun, fondly remembering this thread.

LOL! My partner and I have been doing the same. 🤣 Well, we haven't gone out shopping or anything, but if we've been watching Netflix or doing something together in SL we'll make jokes about it. If we get a 10-second Youtube ad for makeup playing before the video, he'll give a theatrical "oh gOD skip the AD I don't know how much longer I can reSIST the MALE URGE to CHEAT"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

You remind me of the elder ladies that are divorced and keep telling all the younger girls how "all men are evil" ...and mention how useless men are at any given chance XD

This is the second really unflattering post about older women i've seen on the forum this week.

Please excuse my over 40 rl vajayjay!  😒

Edited by Ingrid Ingersoll
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

So I finally made time to answer this thread. And I need to thank you. Because me and husband had a lot of fun with it over the last few days. When we went grocery shopping we made a lot of jokes about hot peppers and other food related jokes that I can't type here because definitely not PG x3 and oh what did we have fun in the shoe store and home department store x3 he also some rare sometimes joins me in SL and I am sure we will have a lot of fun, fondly remembering this thread.

You remind me of the elder ladies that are divorced and keep telling all the younger girls how "all men are evil" ...and mention how useless men are at any given chance XD 

Spoiler...it's not cute to say generalizing things like that like you wouldn't like to hear a "well all women are like this or that" I'm sure men don't like it either.

the cult of man haters 🤣

46 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

This is the second really unflattering post about older women i've seen on the forum this week.

Please excuse my over 40 rl vajayjay!  😒

You consider over 40, elderly? My grandma always said when the shoe don't fits don't put it on...and as I said already I personally was talking of very specific elder ladies at the place I work...they always tell me ( I will be 39 this year and totally won't wear the shoe of elderly) and other female coworkers how we should not marry etc before our weddings x3 

And btw if there were elderly men at my work place like that I would have said elderly men ...moping is nothing gender specific 😂

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I don't know about there, but the few divorced friends I have are meeting guys and getting laid. 😁

X3 I wouldn't mope either. And life my live happy ☺️💗 But man those 3 ladies are bitter lol everything in the work kitchen (for breaks) that's not as they like for example must have been the "messy men that are inconsiderate" and I have to say over here in Japan you don't meet many divorced women anyways it's cultural still not a super accepted thing over here. 

But we still love our co-worker ladies and we younger ones try to make them less grumpy with chocolate and even the males love their mopey faces and bring them little stuffies haha 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Sad 1

I had to test this.

I went yesterday on an extensive trip through about 20 fashion stores, including lingerie stores. I did chose the ones who actually do have traffic. Lunar, Addams, Scandalize, Gabrielle...you name it.

I walked around each one for a bit, looked at different vendors.

NOBODY was trying to hit on me.

Not one guy.

(Was no good for my L$ account)

• Like 1

If a man (or woman) wants to cheat, he cheats in some way anyway, he can do it without your knowledge, you don't even know it. Does love want a guard? If he really loves and his character is enough, he will not see other women. After all, we humans are not dogs, we don't have a leash, we don't have a kennel to hook up :)) Yes, there are many sexually hungry men in Second Life, and yes, there are many sneaky women, maybe... But I guess that's the difference, being able to find someone with a really solid character among so many similar people... Well, we have a proverb "fear is no use in death" Don't think about these things, if he is strong enough to take the initiative, he knows how to settle, if not... Let him go.giphy.gif

Edited by wildorchide

7 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

they always tell me ( I will be 39 this year and totally won't wear the shoe of elderly) and other female coworkers how we should not marry etc before our weddings 

I have to say I agree with them on that one.

Oh, I've definitely been hit on in stores and at events. Doux, Man Cave, random clothing stores and shopping events I can't remember (I shop a LOT so it's all a blur). Except for the guy dressed as an angel trying to save my soul in Magika (lol), it's usually just harmless avatar or profile compliments that lead to conversation that may or may not lead to friendship and in one case, a long-term relationship down the road weeks later. Only one super perv comment that I can remember and I quickly told him where he could go. The majority were all really nice chatty men who were there alone and just happened to decide to strike up a friendly conversation - they weren't standing around next to their partners shopping for cheating opportunities or anything like that.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 847 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.