The passing of a Legend... :(

BjorJlen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As some of you may or may not have heard, the Legend Betty White died today at the age of 99yo, weeks before her 10th birthday. So while we all try and celebrate the New Year, sleep it away as just another day, or just get drunk and forget about it, may I ask you all to say a quiet prayer for one of the greatest women that has ever put smiles on faces, and been put on this big blue marble we call Earth. She has/had a long deep rich history in Hollywood, and beyond, and she will be very much missed by one and all, especially by those who knew her best. So I just wanted you all to know, and remind each and everyone of you that while we may live life, and dream what dreams may come, our candle also burns bright yet too short to last, and before we know it... its over. So again, give those you love a special hug as the old year passes and the new one begins, and be thankful for each moment with them because like the great Betty White... we all too shall pass eventually. God bless you all, and as always, from my heart to yours...

Peace & God bless...

Edited by BjorJlen
  • Sad 13

27 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

She was also a time traveler.

Sad. I was rooting for her to make it to 100 all year long, too.

I think she did it on purpose...:) if I know anything about Betty White. I mean anyone can make it to 100 but now everyone will remember her for almost making it to 100 LOL

RIP Betty...we loved you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.