Huh!

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Tama Suki said:

Having said that, the discussion is closed for me and I will no longer answer anyone.

So many people say that, but it never lasts.

4 minutes ago, Tama Suki said:
1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

cultural divide at work here

Read my bio before making any hasty statements.
Maybe I'm just having fun.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

You can always check the amount for sure by looking in the Transaction History on your dashboard.  Meanwhile, don't kick a gift horse in the teeth (to mangle the adage); just smile, think "Merry Christmas", and pass some of the good will along to someone else.

To which you replied "I am atheist".

I've never known atheists to be rude and impolite as a rule. So I replied as such.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It isn't a scam of any sort; it was not done to make anyone feel bad regardless of their beliefs; it was an act of kindness towards the forum folks.

Spend the money, give it back, or give it to someone else.

It sure as hell isn't worth a multi-page thread over.

Exactly, LittleMe. It was an act of kindness and generosty, nothing more, nothing less. Seriously, you miserable kill-joys need to get a life and stop whizzing on people's Second Life.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Exactly, LittleMe. It was an act of kindness and generosty, nothing more, nothing less. Seriously, you miserable kill-joys need to get a life and stop whizzing on people's Second Life.

I can't believe i am reading this. 😶

Edited by Tama Suki

11 hours ago, Tama Suki said:

hristmas has nothing to do with money.
Charity is done to the poor and not to those who can afford to play in Second Life.
Having said that, the discussion is closed for me and I will no longer answer anyone.
Feel free to use my post as a sandbox and have fun.

It wasn't charity. It was a gift. Pretty simple. If you don't want it then just give it back.

I cannot believe that a thread was opened simply because someone gave gifts. It is beyond comprehension and actually pretty darn rude to 2 people that wanted to just bring joy to people. For 99.99% it did just that.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

It wasn't charity. It was a gift. Pretty simple. If you don't want it then just give it back.

I cannot believe that a thread was opened simply because someone gave gifts. It is beyond comprehension and actually pretty darn rude to 2 people that wanted to just bring joy to people. For 99.99% it did just that.

^^^^

Like, I get that in other cultures, it might be seen as insulting to receive money when you don't need it but like... it wasn't about giving out money to the poor, it was just a couple people wanting to do what they could to spread around some holiday cheer.

The creation of this thread was extremely rude and distasteful imo, especially since if OP was genuinely curious they would have surely found the thread where everyone is giving thanks for the gifts and surprises they received. Kinda surprised this hasn't been locked yet, tbh, this thread served no purpose in its creation and I thought calling someone out specifically was against the forum rules?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, LilNosferatu said:

The creation of this thread was extremely rude and distasteful imo, especially since if OP was genuinely curious they would have surely found the thread where everyone is giving thanks for the gifts and surprises they received.

It's just a big troll, like the other thread where they pretended to be Japanese and got caught out. I agree with Rowan, no clue why this thread is still going! Just nasty and rude 👎

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't really know what kind of problem I may have created in expressing my point of view without wanting to offend anyone.
I have not insulted anyone, I have never written in any of my threads that I am Japanese.
There is my bio written in an English which I believe is understandable to everyone in my profile.
Good day everyone and Merry Christmas.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.