More free LeLutka mesh heads for Christmas

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was very lucky to be able to get in to get those heads earlier. I tried both heads on and they look absolutely stunning. Very nice heads.

on the hud there is a button you can click on to change from the evo x tothe other. 

Edited by Robotshaz
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Looking pretty! I like how different everyone's looks are despite using the same head. I don't think that is really possible using some of the other free heads that are out there.

Thank you! I totally agree about how everyone looks so different and I've not seen one picture on here that I haven't liked. The diversity is really great. I never thought I'd stop using my genus head but I'm wearing this one for at least a while to see if it grows on me, like genus did. It's wildly different, but I like it

• Like 3

On 12/13/2021 at 9:29 PM, SarahThe Wanderer said:

i like it:

Snapshot_004s.png.a0087c52a251d61dd98c194ab3f579f2.png

Update: i'm out of budget for this month, so he's kinda basic, i used the new free lelutka head, and stray dog free skin, also wearing the demo body skin from stray dog ( and walking around with it, i have no shame lol) i'm gonna buy it next month with a whole wardrobe.
 he's wearing belleza body, i shaped the head and body to my personal like, for the clothes i bought this outfit from Gabriel for 1 L$ each ( they have a section everything for 1L$ ), and the sneakers was a promo in mp for 10L$, the hair is only a front piece (perfect for hoodies) is a group gift from dura, the glasses is also 10L$ in mp, and the AO is a group gift from eat me.
and that's the look i got with 22 L$, bellezza body not included because I had it before.

i didn't choose the look, my alt did, i think he's alive; he's shaping himself i just obey, what i had in mind for him is so completely different!
he might be a writer, cynical and grumpy? late thirties early forties? i don't know, we'll see...

Snapshot_013.thumb.png.574b1a895363834fddf776c833f0730a.png
 Snapshot_012s.thumb.jpg.b4ebf72e1ae791d5419359046649afdd.jpg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Update: i'm out of budget for this month, so he's kinda basic, i used the new free lelutka head, and stray dog free skin, also wearing the demo body skin from stray dog ( and walking around with it, i have no shame lol) i'm gonna buy it next month with a whole wardrobe.
 he's wearing belleza body, i shaped the head and body to my personal like, for the clothes i bought this outfit from Gabriel for 1 L$ each ( they have a section everything for 1L$ ), and the sneakers was a promo in mp for 10L$, the hair is only a front piece (perfect for hoodies) is a group gift from dura, the glasses is also 10L$ in mp, and the AO is a group gift from eat me.
and that's the look i got with 22 L$, bellezza body not included because I had it before.

i didn't choose the look, my alt did, i think he's alive; he's shaping himself i just obey, what i had in mind for him is so completely different!
he might be a writer, cynical and grumpy? late thirties early forties? i don't know, we'll see...

Wow, you did an amazing job for 22L!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

snapshotsnapshot

A mature Keya first is the included BOM face skin with neck bender and the last is my own skin I made.

I edited shape to fit my idea of a nondescript woman of uncertain, but indeed older age.

That's a great-looking avatar.  I think the top one looks kind of like Cher.

• Like 3

Pj96QOU.jpg

Eo5EKwq.jpg

Both of these heads are so nice. I have 4 other female lelutka heads and this one is different enough from those that I'm happy to have the new shape to play with. My only other male lelutka head was last years gift. I'm using the gift skin from Nuve on the female head and a unisex skin from Gloom on the male. Both are wearing the gift eyes, and his hair is a gift from Raven Bell. When I wore his head I was wearing a female skin initially and it made me want to give him a pretty style. I have the Jake body but I was about to go all out and get the maitreya flat chest till I demoed and found out the problem of the male neck not fitting. Does everyone that wears maitreya flat use female heads? I never looked into it.

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.