New head of product for SL?

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Giselle Kiyori said:

Can I eat the cookies myself, pat your head, and just substitute a nice hug in lieu of cookies?

but I must have cookies,  or I'll take chicken sandwiches. mhm.   hugs are cool,  long as I'm getting my head petted while this is happening,  my tailend likes to wag and it must wag or it gets unhappy.

14 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

"VP of Product" and "Head of Product"

i have no idea how Linden is internally structured but there are a number of Product departments.  Like the Marketplace is a different product department to the inworld. The Inworld Product department responsibilities are different from those of the Inworld Product Operations department

i don't think VP and Head are the same.  It wouldn't make sense to me to downgrade Product from VP status. Not unless the CEO was to take on overall Product responsibility themself, with such a Head of Product in practice being a elevated personal executive assistant, which is total speculation by me

3 hours ago, Mollymews said:

i have no idea how Linden is internally structured but there are a number of Product departments.  Like the Marketplace is a different product department to the inworld. The Inworld Product department responsibilities are different from those of the Inworld Product Operations department

i don't think VP and Head are the same.  It wouldn't make sense to me to downgrade Product from VP status. Not unless the CEO was to take on overall Product responsibility themself, with such a Head of Product in practice being a elevated personal executive assistant, which is total speculation by me

What is the product? The world? Us? Or both?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.