How are you doing today?

Isobeast

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 952 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I fear you're about to be roasted, so buckle up.

I'm doing well today.  You?

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Very well, thank you, and you?

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

Truth or standard return?

Let's keep it standard:
Fine, thanks, and you?

I am fine, thank you! :)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Truth or standard return?

Truth

My real life ankle hurts today and I didn't sleep well last night.  I'm not looking forward to meeting up with my ex tonight, but I am mostly adult and will pull it together with a minimum of bad feelings and grudge holding.

Thanks for [not really] asking.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Truth

My real life ankle hurts today and I didn't sleep well last night.  I'm not looking forward to meeting up with my ex tonight, but I am mostly adult and will pull it together with a minimum of bad feelings and grudge holding.

Thanks for [not really] asking.

I went to give you a hug emoji then realised this isn't Facebook :) 

Not sleeping well is the root of a lot of problems. I hope all goes well with your ex. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Isobeast said:

Hello! How are you doing today? :D

Hello. :) 

As an old German friend would say.

I am fine, thank you. I am full and warm and happy and lucky! 

It has been a medium to good day, but I was sad three weeks ago when my pet budgerigar died (real life). We have mice in the house (real life), maybe we should get a cat. 

I see that you are fine.

Good, that's fine and dandy. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I went to give you a hug emoji then realised this isn't Facebook :)

If I had a say, this site would get 3 buttons extra:  Hug, agree and disagree.
That would make communication a lot easier.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 6

Meh. Alternating between mild sadness and generalized anxiety. I got enough sleep. I'd rather play in SL than get any serious work done, so that's probably park of my problem. Also, my roommates have their own drama and I get drawn into it because I'm the always nice, emotionally supportive person.  Ha ha. TMI, right. 😄  I'll just go into SL, because SL makes me happy. Let the rest of the world burn. 💩🔥

• Like 5

Doin good and feelin good, thank you for asking. Just did some semi-bulk food shopping for this week's work run, so that's taken care of. On a side note though, it's nice to see that this is not turning into a roast fest as @Cinnamon Mistwood suggested. Keep it up folks... 🙂

Peace...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

However, my eye is watering quite a bit and it is really hard to keep my hands away.

... need a warning about eye infection ? Here's my current one .. :|

bloodshed.thumb.jpg.d2096e4966ef3ecb27f6c4eda102916d.jpg

ETA :  I actually just cleansed my eyes and treated them with anti-biotic ointment.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

On 10/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, Isobeast said:

Hello! How are you doing today? :D

If you want the truth, crappy. 

My dad is in the hospital after having surgery that may be colon cancer, which his father died from. My youngest daughter keeps passing out for no reason and none of the doctors have a clue what's going on, she currently has 6 bruised ribs from the last time. My eldest daughter has severe pain in her legs, near constant migraines that her prescriptions are no longer helping and again the docs have no idea why. I have a pair of kidney stones that could be used for a house foundation. And my wife is barely keeping things together from all of the stress. 

How are you doing?

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

7 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

If you want the truth, crappy. 

My dad is in the hospital after having surgery that may be colon cancer, which his father died from. My youngest daughter keeps passing out for no reason and none of the doctors have a clue what's going on, she currently has 6 bruised ribs from the last time. My eldest daughter has severe pain in her legs, near constant migraines that her prescriptions are no longer helping and again the docs have no idea why. I have a pair of kidney stones that could be used for a house foundation. And my wife is barely keeping things together from all of the stress. 

How are you doing?

I am fine, thank you! :)

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Live and playing "Happy Talk" just now - looks like a good 'do'. And best man Patch Linden. What a coup. 

L.O.L. 

Just realized my mistake.  I meant to post in this thread: 

Oh well. 🤪

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 952 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.