How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

6 hours ago, Istelathis said:

https://secondlife.com/destination/motown

I think it was opened just about a year ago, so perhaps the contract had expired.  I wonder what will be happening at HUB city now.

I think that Motown was overwhelmed by the royalty revs they got from these music huds.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Okay but we're not required to love it. There's lots of good pregnancy bellies in sl, I just don't think tbe one they chose is all that good plus hand through the stomach = meh. 

No you don’t have to like her choices but not liking her choices does not mean it’s ok to insult her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

You didn’t, but you jumped into a conversation about her being insulted.

You singled me out because I reacted to your picture. I thought their belly looked odd too. If you are worried about them being insulted, why post a pic of them? Not everyone is going to love what's being posted. And that's OK. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

Nope, my only objection was in using the word icky to describe her, which you did not do. I have no issue with you or anything you did.

Honestly its more if a comment about the deformer or whatever they are using and not their avatar. Also, i know it's just pixels but if they don't know their pixels are being posted, maybe not a good idea. 

That being said one of my recent pics had a very tiny nude guy in the background but you you barely see him . Could have been anything.

Edited by Ingrid Ingersoll

Goodbye light bakes! ONSU took the time and trouble to rework many of their most recent builds to work nicely with PBR and FIX this issue, posting a nice explanation as well as having a good sale. Redeliveries contained the updates for free plus I may have bought a bit of everything newer! My kind of customer service.

But even if you don’t decide to keep the new settings turned on, or turned up…if you have a public space, you might want to turn them on long enough to check for this kind of thing, as well as other baked shadows and lighting. Just to see for yourself. 

image.jpeg

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

You didn’t, but you jumped into a conversation about her being insulted.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult the shape of her belly.  I wasn't meaning any harm, merely exclaiming about the surprising shape.

I should have said, that it could be just a "prim baby" (square prim cube) in there!  Then you would have known for certain I was being playful and meaning no insult at all.

Thanks,

Love

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BillFletcher said:

IMG_0169.jpeg

That's nice.  I still think the belly and the outfit actually, is icky.  Or more like, disturbing.  Underboob shirt, open jeans, oddly shaped belly.  

The picture probably would have gone unnoticed if you hadn't questioned @Ingrid Ingersollconfused reaction. 

12 hours ago, BillFletcher said:

@Ingrid Ingersollyou are confused by my post of a pregnant girl in the How does my SL look today thread? I was wandering around and found her standing in front of a Motel. So she is a part of how my SL looked.

So how exactly is some random woman you met going to be humiliated or upset unless you show her this thread?

• Thanks 2

My day in SL today:

I went shopping for skins with Cat's alt, and we bumped into one of her friends she hasn't seen in a while

image.thumb.jpeg.6cf2767efa6ccae9cf1fc39ef0303366.jpeg

Then I made her a quick profile pic. It didn't save on my PC, so I had to use capture from a gyazo I sent her from the SL camera view. Yes I DO have her permission to post her pic. She got me a couple of dresses in return, which I didn't expect. That was really nice of her. I did it just for fun, and because she was so nice!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.daa52cdd82323b85e8ac909c6ceebb5e.jpeg

Then I went shopping with Cinny's alt!!!image.thumb.jpeg.7618fb360d223313669bd8bdcefe5e27.jpeg

Celia and Zerrine Pool Table.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Goodbye light bakes!

Bakes lighting is the absolute worst. If there's one thing I'm very happy about the PBR shift, is hopefully there will be less products ruined by forced baked lighting. I like how some more mindful creators sometimes included both bakes & non-baked version of builds, but thankfully it will all stop being a thing soon.

• Like 5