How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

7 hours ago, SlammedSam said:

Oh thank you! Very noir pic of me in that bunch! =D

You are very welcome!!! You said you liked the 1940's style, so I gave it a sepia tone to give it a retro feel!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being ever curious, I decided to try out a demo of a skin that is currently of interest to the forum, well not the skin people are talking about, but one of the ones that the creator has at their store.. I love it!

Snapshot_586.thumb.jpg.b56dc3f496c8789cc277003ca445cf58.jpg

I think I will go back and purchase it, just one question for you all though.. Because I am a newbie with this head, how do I get mah ears to pop some color in them 🤣

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 9

8 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

think I will go back and purchase it, just one question for you all though.. Because I am a newbie with this head, how do I get mah ears to pop some color in them 🤣

Oh noes...gray ears! lol  I had to solve that one. It's a tattoo for your ears...should be in the head package.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh noes...gray ears! lol  I had to solve that one. It's a tattoo for your ears...should be in the head package.

Thank you :D I'll have to look to see if it was in the demo.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Istelathis said:

Being ever curious, I decided to try out a demo of a skin that is currently of interest to the forum, well not the skin people are talking about, but one of the ones that the creator has at their store.. I love it!

I think I will go back and purchase it, just one question for you all though.. Because I am a newbie with this head, how do I get mah ears to pop some color in them 🤣

Looks good but the important question is how does it look to you?  I bought that skin but am still debating between it and another from the same store.  Still fretting over eyebrows in my SL.  Oh, try the skin with other EvoX heads or demos too; that can be interesting.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Looks good but the important question is how does it look to you?  I bought that skin but am still debating between it and another from the same store.  Still fretting over eyebrows in my SL.  Oh, try the skin with other EvoX heads or demos too; that can be interesting.

I like it, but it is a bit on the expensive side.  There was one for $50L that I picked up, and am enjoying.

Snapshot_066.thumb.png.0f57d230dcb9b164e35514b2be25429c.png

Snapshot_067.thumb.png.e48d864e894dc9823d9d41b867b03ed7.png

I'm using the free Soo-Jin head, so I don't have any others to experiment with.  It is on the cheap though 😁  I'm still experimenting around, and don't want to drop a lot of linden.  

• Like 12

On 6/18/2024 at 11:49 PM, Istelathis said:

Often the ears have to be set to use BOM.

17 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Mmmmmmm....Shoes and Clothes!!!

@Cinnamon Mistwoodset this closet up while I was at RL work today. It's just perfect!!! Thanks Cinny!!!

Celia in Closet!!!.jpg

S H oooo ooo oo es.... shoes shoes... (droole)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Mmmmmmm....Shoes and Clothes!!!

@Cinnamon Mistwoodset this closet up while I was at RL work today. It's just perfect!!! Thanks Cinny!!!

Celia in Closet!!!.jpg

Anyone who hands me an empty room and says I can decorate it, will never be turned down. Do you have any other empty rooms?

I noticed you had no bathroom set up in your new skybox, yet. Just saying.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Anyone who hands me an empty room and says I can decorate it, will never be turned down. Do you have any other empty rooms?

I noticed you had no bathroom set up in your new skybox, yet. Just saying.

LOL, you know exactly what's there!!! Our Alts picked it together!!! We have to compare our bathroom furniture, and work with whichever looks better.

Other than the Penthouse, we still have the National Blab buildings to finish, and the hairdresser shop, so you have tons of empty rooms!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

Became a Premium Plus subscriber this week, and a Mainlander again today after winning some land on Sansara at auction. Ironically, it *should* mean I spend less money each month as a result... I hope! 🤞(Yes, it was dark when I took the photo, I'll post a better one when I've pretty it up a bit.)

screen_last.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Its a skybox... you just need a hole in the floor...

Do I look like the kind of girl that uses a hole in the floor? Hmmmpphh...I am disgusted... That's for MEN...My BFF's and I ONLY use the finest lavatory facilities!!!

Celia cropped for Bathroom post sandor 2.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2