How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Posted (edited)

Playing around with music instruments 🤣

Snapshot_475.thumb.jpg.1722d03c0434550ae7eadf43cdbc1e51.jpg

I found this one on the mainland while looking for a hippy outfit, it was cheap so I thought it would be fun.  The animations are hilarious. 

Snapshot_488.thumb.jpg.e105166f0b40a42daaf5bfbdf42e977d.jpg

Playing the Ocarina in my patio, this one is pretty fun.  It kind of reminds me of FFXIV's instruments where you can play each note.  On this one you play each note with the press of a button, or using the HUD.  I'm currently trying to figure out if it will record songs to play later.  

I never thought to look into musical instruments in Second Life before, there must be a ton of things like this that I was oblivious of.  Just one more thing to keep me entertained in SL 🥰

I've spent a small fortune in the past couple of days, and need to behave now 🤑 No more spending trips for me, at least for a few weeks as I let my premium bucks slowly accumulate.

Edit:
I wonder if there are groups of people that put on concerts with instruments such as these, it has been a while since I have logged into ffxiv, but I recall a few players getting together and putting on a show at cities.  It was kind of cool, and fun to listen to.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 15

Sandor visited my alt and wove a tale of women and woe.  I decided it needed an accompaniment and pulled out my violin and  pulled the bow slowly across the strings.

image.thumb.jpeg.5b6b9ad1044a47edcdae63a9cfa6c2ac.jpeg

I did update and age this alt as well. She appears to be a bit insane.  Music can do that - so can lighting.

image.thumb.jpeg.9fd137a23d60501289a7add9308f9f93.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm taking my little fairy friend for a ride through mainland

Snapshot_499.thumb.jpg.d37c873ced9378b2b005b568814a36bb.jpg

She cracks me up, with her random chitchat

Screenshot2024-05-30011010.thumb.png.3ec4033fb2551d8371154f27e95b1a3d.png

While doing a region crossing, my hoverbike went on without me, having teleported back and climbing back aboard she responded to the message of the hoverbike as depicted above, which I found pretty funny.

Screenshot2024-05-30011657.png.f654d0001efc6c3a7b17d4ec26478444.png

This one got a laugh out of me as well, and it worked!  no lindens were gone.. 

The model I am using I think is tossing junk characters at the end of each response, it is weird.  It accumulates over time, eventually the script will reset itself and the characters will vanish.  I'm not sure if it is the script itself, or the model I am using.  This particular chat model is free, fast, and I am enjoying it.  Another I have tried does not have nearly as much junk characters, and they don't seem to accumulate, but it is a slower response prompting a reset of the script regardless.

Anyway, I won't post too much chatbot pictures, I just get a kick out of them.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 13

12 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Sandor visited my alt and wove a tale of women and woe.  I decided it needed an accompaniment and pulled out my violin and  pulled the bow slowly across the strings.

At least you were nice enough to pull out a violin. Everyone else just laughs!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Rowne decided that their current Linden Home was not working for their new look so went house hunting.  It got tiring looking in the Newbrookes (but FWIW, they did get four unique selections) so they finally reverted to the family favorite Stilt on Land.  All is good now..........

image.thumb.jpeg.a7f23c2fec6c60c0d91998760001f38c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.12d6820571aeb290b26362b447d3f87f.jpeg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Rowne decided that their current Linden Home was not working for their new look so went house hunting.  It got tiring looking in the Newbrookes (but FWIW, they did get four unique selections) so they finally reverted to the family favorite Stilt on Land.  All is good now..........

image.thumb.jpeg.a7f23c2fec6c60c0d91998760001f38c.jpeg

Nice, a community pool! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I did update and age this alt as well. She appears to be a bit insane.  Music can do that - so can lighting.

image.thumb.jpeg.9fd137a23d60501289a7add9308f9f93.jpeg

I took a random pic Cinny really liked, and she wanted to use it for her Alt's profile pic, so I did some quick cropping and minor adjustments before sending it to her. It was getting late, and we both needed to logoff, so I only had a couple of minutes to work on it.

image.thumb.png.63748b99caa09f082ad8d228a5c3b76d.png

And of course she is Insane...She hangs around with me...That's a well known cause!!! image.thumb.png.cb381ecb7a393752698d06709d345949.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)

@Cinnamon Mistwoodwas working on one her alts, when I got this pic of her wearing some fun cyborg glasses. I thought it might make a fun pic, so I added some effects!!! I think it was last week.

Cora Weird Glasses medium and dark combined effects.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 8

I'm part of the Passengers of SL group. They advertise different types of trips and me and my SL mum enjoy going on different flights and seeing new places. We'd not be on any since the recent TOS changes so when we saw one pop up that looked interesting we were excited to go. 

We were just about to TP over to the airport when my stomach dropped. 

Mom: "What's up?"

Me: "We need to check if they're flying over A land..." 

"Oh, you're right .... let me see..."

Thankfully the flight path was only going over G and M land so we were okay and had a lovely flight! 

Flight to Fairgrounds

• Like 15

21 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Yep, but that was the ONLY interesting feature of that one Newbrooke house they rolled.  Not enough interest to stay............

No community mini-golf or shuffleboard court? 

(Those were a thing in RL Florida, and in fact still are in some places.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Well, my tale of woe and women is PARTIALLY over. I can dress and hide my "parts" now. Caitlin has decided that. BUT the cage HAS to stay on. She and Lady have both decided that. They are in cahoots with each other!!! Bad Girls!!!

Sandor allowed to dress Female Supremacy Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 7:45 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

I think I know that porch... 🤭

My vacation home this summer:

es1KpPa.jpeg

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 8

On 5/30/2024 at 5:20 PM, Bagnu said:

And of course she is Insane...She hangs around with me...That's a well known cause!!!

That 'Birds of a Feather...' saying comes to mind...

image.thumb.jpeg.c276ce5c015a405601096fe8e0304765.jpeg

Hair Fair 2024... I think this is one of the cutest region crossing warnings ever.

Exile has a beautiful hair, Melissa. Comes in 3 sizes. None of which fit my head. 😭 I guess my brain is too big.

I also sell bridges...

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Well, my tale of woe and women is PARTIALLY over.

Sounds a bit like it is a tale you chose for yourself, but then I suppose we all have a hand in choosing our tales of woe. 

25 minutes ago, BillFletcher said:

Sounds a bit like it is a tale you chose for yourself, but then I suppose we all have a hand in choosing our tales of woe. 

In this case there isn't any actual woe. I was referring to @Cinnamon Mistwood's post:

The "woe" is about RLV restrictions Caitlin and Lady put on me.