How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.7148f7e98a3cbc729569831225043e6b.png

Getting there, slowly but surely... If I take breaks from landscaping by working on other parts offline in Blender, and then take breaks from Blender by coming back and landscaping some more, I can play productivity ping-pong and still feel like I'm slacking.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

Getting there, slowly but surely... If I take breaks from landscaping by working on other parts offline in Blender, and then take breaks from Blender by coming back and landscaping some more, I can play productivity ping-pong and still feel like I'm slacking.

You are very disciplined...once I leave Blender and start landscaping I seldom make it back to Blender!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

What da heck is that thing, Tessa, and did you create it?  Looks scary...

no no i just bought, but it was white, i just made it prettier... is a drone to clean the sandbox after the cat 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was having a lot of fun riding a bike today 🙃

Snapshot_549.thumb.jpg.5bf91804a0e45979e2690d7ad9f4fa6c.jpg

I found a rezzer that spawned this bike for me, and did not expect it to handle so well and be as fun as it was to ride.  After a few region crossings, and checking it out with mouse look I fell in love with it.

Snapshot_553.thumb.jpg.ed5fd1ebbc901984fb466682fd4d10fd.jpg

Above is mouselook I decided to check out who made it and looked on the market place and found a copy of the rezzer that comes with a bike, thankfully it was inexpensive, so I decided to get it and put up a rezzer in my Bellisseria property so others can have a fun time riding it as well if they happen to see it.

Snapshot_556.thumb.jpg.3b5ea889629beffd6a7803d0470d0e97.jpg

I'm curios if it will ever get any use.  It doesn't really matter, it only uses 1 Li.  If I ever decide to go out for a ride I can just rez one on the fly without going through my vehicle folder looking for it.

Snapshot_557.thumb.jpg.f7dbe650e75dad781d86bac41387d298.jpg

Anyway, this is a lot of fun.  I'm off to ride a little more, perhaps lose a few calories from the waffles I was eating earlier 😜

• Like 13

With  my friend Sheri, while she was dancing.  We were actually discussing PBR, and exchanging tips on materials. I didn't create the effects. That's a part of her show.

Sheri Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 11

I took a long bike ride, from my current Bellisseria home to my very first one, which I had gotten back in 2019.. I can't believe it has been nearly five years.  I swore I would never give up that home, but I had to let go of my premium account for a bit and eventually switched to using this account as my main.

Snapshot_574.thumb.jpg.83a1690509f00d634bc3ecb533517801.jpg

The above is the site of my very first Bellisseria home, I had the same model but in a gray color, I did all sorts of modifications to it back then, had a shed, a pool, I made a porch out of prims.  It was a lot of fun and I remember the back region not existing yet so I sort of had a view of the ocean.

My odometer shows 32 miles, it was a bit more than that though because I had travelled a little bit before finding that my bike came with this neat HUD.  According to the time it read an hour, I think it was a lot longer than that though, at least it felt like it.  I started the trip after my previous post in this thread, and it shows as being two hours ago.

Snapshot_576.jpg.b31b5aaeee5822ccb94c6d3859047044.jpg

Snapshot_577.jpg.fd150b7e6f8987279af6d945e1a86639.jpg

I started at the red circle area, made my way down, and started the odometer a bit into the stilt home region.

The bike handled amazingly.  There were a few times where regions did not display until I crossed into them, a few times where my avatar vanished on the screen, but otherwise it was a great adventure through Bellisseria.  It handled the many twisted roads fantastically.  There were only a few times where I rubberbanded when crossing regions.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

What a warm, relaxing looking room.  I could curl up there all day with a good book and a cup of tea.

Thanks! That is exactly what I was going for. My RL space is pretty similar.

(just need to quit my day-job next..)

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Istelathis said:

I took a long bike ride, from my current Bellisseria home to my very first one, which I had gotten back in 2019.. I can't believe it has been nearly five years.  I swore I would never give up that home, but I had to let go of my premium account for a bit and eventually switched to using this account as my main.

Snapshot_574.thumb.jpg.83a1690509f00d634bc3ecb533517801.jpg

The above is the site of my very first Bellisseria home, I had the same model but in a gray color, I did all sorts of modifications to it back then, had a shed, a pool, I made a porch out of prims.  It was a lot of fun and I remember the back region not existing yet so I sort of had a view of the ocean.

My odometer shows 32 miles, it was a bit more than that though because I had travelled a little bit before finding that my bike came with this neat HUD.  According to the time it read an hour, I think it was a lot longer than that though, at least it felt like it.  I started the trip after my previous post in this thread, and it shows as being two hours ago.

Snapshot_576.jpg.b31b5aaeee5822ccb94c6d3859047044.jpg

Snapshot_577.jpg.fd150b7e6f8987279af6d945e1a86639.jpg

I started at the red circle area, made my way down, and started the odometer a bit into the stilt home region.

The bike handled amazingly.  There were a few times where regions did not display until I crossed into them, a few times where my avatar vanished on the screen, but otherwise it was a great adventure through Bellisseria.  It handled the many twisted roads fantastically.  There were only a few times where I rubberbanded when crossing regions.

One thing that helps a lot is to build up a little speed and coast across sim crossings. If you aren't holding down any keys or buttons as you cross, it tends to go way more smoothly, in my experience.

Not perfect, but way more smoothly. And props for putting the rack out for others; that's always a nice thing, when you find something genuinely good and help others to find it, too.

• Like 7

I took Cat to Scylla's exhibit. She really likes Scylla's art too. Cat said she sees a lot of sadness in her work. And she felt the captions really bring the art alive. I totally agree.

Cat and I Scylla's Exhibi Sandort.png

• Like 10

I'm on an event for the first time ever with my stuff.
Next week the Valentines Shop And Hop opens. I'm setting up my shop there today.

q012nwg.jpg

I wonder what it will do for sales.
Normally sales drop to zero for me during the first week of a Shop and Hop.
So this time I give it a go and see what happens.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 11