How Does Your SL Look Today?

So, tonight my friend Skal invited me to join him at a new(ish?) tavern/cafe he's discovered, called the Burnt Toast. It's very nice, although mildly claustrophobic, and it features an AI-run bot bartender named ThinToast, who is . . . well, both pretty impressive and a bit rude. She immediately recognized the mythological origin of my name, which surprised me a bit, and managed to insult one of Skal's other friends right out of the place.

Upstairs, there's a dance machine and a jukebox, which was a lot of fun, and I spent a happy hour and a bit inflicting my music on poor Skal while we danced.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SOUTHERN MARVEL/224/96/0

BurntToastBlank.thumb.png.fba8ca9eec303f5d9e024520ee7ac24b.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, tonight my friend Skal invited me to join him at a new(ish?) tavern/cafe he's discovered, called the Burnt Toast. It's very nice, although mildly claustrophobic, and it features an AI-run bot bartender named ThinToast, who is . . . well, both pretty impressive and a bit rude. She immediately recognized the mythological origin of my name, which surprised me a bit, and managed to insult one of Skal's other friends right out of the place.

Upstairs, there's a dance machine and a jukebox, which was a lot of fun, and I spent a happy hour and a bit inflicting my music on poor Skal while we danced.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SOUTHERN MARVEL/224/96/0

BurntToastBlank.thumb.png.fba8ca9eec303f5d9e024520ee7ac24b.png

My knowledge of greek Mythology is highly limited. I never realized you based your name on anything, other than what your imagination came up with. Thanks for mentioning that in your post!!! I just had to look it up!!!

• Like 1