How Does Your SL Look Today?

33 minutes ago, Lunaea Lovely said:

Snapshot_090.png

The scary part is, I have a sewing machine that looks very similar upstairs. An old "Singer". I remember when my mother bought it. and that wasn't yesterday, unfortunately.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

The scary part is, I have a sewing machine that looks very similar upstairs. An old "Singer". I remember when my mother bought it. and that wasn't yesterday, unfortunately.

I want to get one soon IRL, and learn how to use it. I think it's a very useful skill to know that's now being forgotten. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lunaea Lovely said:

I want to get one soon IRL, and learn how to use it. I think it's a very useful skill to know that's now being forgotten. 

I used to know how to use it. The threading part on the bottom isn't working, and I really need to get that fixed. I loved seeing my Mum use it, and I learned from her how to. Thanks for reminding me!!!

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Cinn's a Riot Grrrl, is she?

Just to get stuff back on track (so to speak), in celebration of the railway in front of my parcel no longer being a war zone, the Harbourmaster of Innsmouth took me on a bit of a rail trip.

TrainTravel2Blank.thumb.png.2823f14f65f7430a1bbf1189bb85346d.png

Ok Cinny, you can pull the blade out of my leg now....I WILL crank the amp to the max!!!!

• Like 3

I popped into the historical build that is The Lost Gardens of Apollo. There is just something about the Bridge to Nowhere that always draws me to it, but every time I visit it seems different somehow. This time it was the region's environmental settings, which were so much more colourful and beautiful. 

It was deserted when I went. There are so many beautiful cuddle, dance, and social spots, it baffles me why that should be the case.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Gardens of Apollo/216/115/72

temp laugh.jpg

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I popped into the historical build that is The Lost Gardens of Apollo. There is just something about the Bridge to Nowhere that always draws me to it, but every time I visit it seems different somehow. This time it was the region's environmental settings, which were so much more colourful and beautiful. 

It was deserted when I went. There are so many beautiful cuddle, dance, and social spots, it baffles me why that should be the case.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Gardens of Apollo/216/115/72

temp laugh.jpg

I love that region!  So well done and it aged well.

• Like 5

From India to Africa -- great music all through SL.  This is from SunVibes, located on one of the Whole Brain Health regions, where we get a fantastically curated music experience from someone who lived in South Africa for some time:

Sept 21 Sunny class_004 Resized.png

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 10

Catching fishies! (well mostly squid, crabs, hats and other junk,  the welcome hub has a lot of these)  

Snapshot_139.thumb.png.84350a189006250705711186a308541a.png

Enjoying the view, while watching TV and sipping away at my drink.

Snapshot_146.thumb.png.381963683c5b1cd93c1143c152cf7a6a.png

My kittycat will be happy when I bring them back this one.  An 8.15 lb sea bass!  

• Like 11

I've moved on from fishing to exploring again.  I haven't logged into SL very much these past couple of weeks, and wanted to catch up on some of the things I have missed.

I headed to @Scylla Rhiadra exhibit, and enjoyed all of the pictures 🥰

Snapshot_147.thumb.png.6073959db9636c18ff58bdf89662f447.png

The seats were comfy, I loved the entire setup.  I wanted to peak under the sheets, perhaps there would a prize under them like an Opara show!  I did not find anything though😋

Snapshot_150.thumb.png.978df9f2887c998e9d53ad4ab04380e3.png

I missed the main gathering by several days, but I stumbled upon this statue and had a short dance while appreciating the artwork.  It was all really beautiful.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I've moved on from fishing to exploring again.  I haven't logged into SL very much these past couple of weeks, and wanted to catch up on some of the things I have missed.

I headed to @Scylla Rhiadra exhibit, and enjoyed all of the pictures 🥰

Snapshot_147.thumb.png.6073959db9636c18ff58bdf89662f447.png

The seats were comfy, I loved the entire setup.  I wanted to peak under the sheets, perhaps there would a prize under them like an Opara show!  I did not find anything though😋

Snapshot_150.thumb.png.978df9f2887c998e9d53ad4ab04380e3.png

I missed the main gathering by several days, but I stumbled upon this statue and had a short dance while appreciating the artwork.  It was all really beautiful.

What a lovely post! Thank you, Stella, for your really kind words! And just for visiting!

I'm sorry I didn't know you were there: I'd have come over and quietly placed a car or something under your chair!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Istelathis said:

Catching fishies! (well mostly squid, crabs, hats and other junk,  the welcome hub has a lot of these)  

Snapshot_139.thumb.png.84350a189006250705711186a308541a.png

Enjoying the view, while watching TV and sipping away at my drink.

Snapshot_146.thumb.png.381963683c5b1cd93c1143c152cf7a6a.png

My kittycat will be happy when I bring them back this one.  An 8.15 lb sea bass!  

Looks a lot like a freshwater smallmouth bass to me!!! Nice fish!!!

• Like 4

On 9/22/2023 at 9:36 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Cinn's a Riot Grrrl, is she?

Just to get stuff back on track (so to speak), in celebration of the railway in front of my parcel no longer being a war zone, the Harbourmaster of Innsmouth took me on a bit of a rail trip.

TrainTravel2Blank.thumb.png.2823f14f65f7430a1bbf1189bb85346d.png

Ahh, I see now the kind of rail trip he took you to when you mentioned the other day.

Arik knows his way around most forms of transportation :P

• Like 2