How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

My SL looks like dancing and celebrations all over the place today.  Celebrated Firestorm's 13th Birthday (big CONGRATS!!) and ended up at Shambhala Sanctuary for a lovely Moon ritual.  They have amazing areas, rituals and dances, just barely beginning to get to know them.

BlueMoon_001.thumb.jpg.d24febd1d601d8d9a72bd2e53754b39e.jpg

uh oh, I am afraid my barn owl has his eye on Tiggie!!

BlueMoon_002.thumb.jpg.f8d071d3382998bf5491e64c2a61f709.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Dancing with @Leora Greenwood at the Firestorm birthday party earlier today. She's so much fun to talk to!!!. And yes Leora, I fixed your exposed "part" so no one could see...Well, maybe only Tiggie... Who I didn't see!!!

Damcing with Leora1.png

Dancing with Leora3.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 13
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2023 at 10:22 AM, Istelathis said:

I'm looking for my glasses, I can't find them in my inventory so I must have left them somewhere in my house.

Snapshot_117.thumb.jpg.b23af70a731cf0a8102b0ec0b4ab69da.jpg

Snapshot_118.thumb.jpg.c210900f719d5e09a66981f1d021a981.jpg

Not under the furniture, I've looked there like three times now.

Snapshot_119.thumb.jpg.0cbfc366e9ea07e938e7189ec61fb852.jpg

Not here either, don't get me started on trying to find a prim that I could climb on top of.  That was another search, which took forever, but as is always the case I found something else I lost at an earlier time, while looking for my glasses.

Snapshot_120.thumb.jpg.09dc5df5d9136a293f49c380a198ac1e.jpg

Dammit!  I hate when I lose them, I wonder if my kittycat took off with them.

I have two pairs of glasses IRL. I usually have to use one pair to find the other. 😭🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

11 hours ago, Bagnu said:

She didn't want me to add more, since she feels people will explore by themselves from those basic locations. And they start at the house to begin with.

The two of you should have these discussions in an INM-compatible shower first, before taking another picture ... :|

Edited by Ted McGregor
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

0LepL1S.jpg

"Bellisseria is great  for sailing", they say.
So I took out my boat, and tried. I only made it across a few regions, than I had to abandon.
Conclusion: plundering isn't easy in Belli at all.
I almost fired my canons out of frustration.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 12
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Ted McGregor said:

The two of you should have these discussions in an INM-compatible shower first, before taking another picture ... :|

Oops..sorry...I forgot to shower before taking pics with @Leora Greenwoodand @Lunaea Lovelytoo. They didn't notice. Or if they did, they were too polite to say anything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

When disappointment becomes the norm.

What I feel like right now.jpg

Dissapointments are a part of life. Rip the sign off,  get back on your horse and keep riding!!! There IS no other way.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ted McGregor said:

*sigh* ... :|

CatatnewTPpaneSandorl.thumb.png.cd7a600066d6e07c055b2612ab484ea9.png.b091000b02e8b9a799c08c57244d6e8d.png

LOL, I was talking about ME when I visited them inworld. Not my pic of my wife that I posted here.

In all honesty, I didn't notice, because INM is a regular part of our everyday SL lives. We don't rush into the shower each time. I just took a pic of Cat when we were discussing our new TP panel,  and posted it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bagnu said:

In all honesty, I didn't notice, ...

In all honesty ... if I were the least bit like yo... oh, squirrel !1! .. 😮

ETA : ... you do 'it' , you leave your stains, you get dressed, you focus her in the picture, post the picture in GD which is non-Adult and you still forget about that ? Where is your mind going ? It seems all over the place instead there where it needs focus while you focus in on it ... :|

Edited by Ted McGregor
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Ewwww, uh...........  nice juxtaposition of posts showing what one, uh......  event........ can leave behind..........  🤮 🤮

Don't forget his sig. He call's that 'Raw Emotion' apparantly.

Guess she is still blushing in the picture ... :|

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ted McGregor said:

Don't forget his sig. He call's that 'Raw Emotion' apparantly.

Guess she is still blushing in the picture ... :|

I do!!! OMG, you made me laugh, I think a person has more of a chance of being struck by lighting AND winning billions in the lottery AT THE SAME TIME than of making Cat blush!!!

• Like 1