How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

8 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

There are many sins against nature, most of which are forgivable.. but pineapple on pizza is just morally bankrupt. 😜

Hey, when I was in college I always ordered anchovies and pineapple on my pizza!  Suck on that!!!  🍕 🍕 🍕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Even if you're Hawaiian?

I don't make the pizza rules, they are just passed down to us from the great flying spaghetti monster and he forbids it.  Partaking in the consumption of pineapple on pizza will result in one's soul being corrupted, and once that is done one will never know the joys that come from the marinara volcano.  

Unless a noobie is sacrificed to the volcano, which pleases our SL gods as well as the FSM. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Hey, when I was in college I always ordered anchovies and pineapple on my pizza!  Suck on that!!!  🍕 🍕 🍕

Blasphemy!  

/me points at Leora

A witch!  She turned me into a Newt!  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

I don't make the pizza rules, they are just passed down to us from the great flying spaghetti monster and he forbids it.  Partaking in the consumption of pineapple on pizza will result in one's soul being corrupted, and once that is done one will never know the joys that come from the marinara volcano.  

Unless a noobie is sacrificed to the volcano, which pleases our SL gods as well as the FSM. 

So sayeth his great noodliness, so it be.

R'amen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I don't understand the anti-pineapple hate xD It's not like any pizza place will EVER put pineapple on your pizza, unless...you order a Hawaiian 🍕 It's just one topping! And one I like...yum yum pig's bum :P

What about this though? :o

image.png.d3632d30582a757635cee32504406ccd.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

I don't understand the anti-pineapple hate xD It's not like any pizza place will EVER put pineapple on your pizza, unless...you order a Hawaiian 🍕 It's just one topping! And one I like...yum yum pig's bum :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Anchovies, pineapple, and kiwi are child's play.

You have not lived until you've had peanut butter and clam:

831328.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

49 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

Just so we stay on topic....

pineapplepzzafightme.thumb.jpg.b25e9bf6c262d80723410023d6947dae.jpg

/me sneaks up behind PermaRuthed and steals her mesh body

Snapshot_233.thumb.jpg.5005a7a15abe7b4b84ce2d7b115562e2.jpg

Mwahahahahahahaha!

/me sneaks off

Snapshot_235.thumb.jpg.a273c4774f5fa5ad445ce378a986aa99.jpg

Edit:

The taint of sin must be cleansed!  There is only one way to clean such a vessel and free the soul from the curse of pineapple pizza!

Snapshot_238.thumb.jpg.cb4bdf7a657749e29f2ba939ebe823ae.jpg

Edited by Istelathis
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I finally found an outfit I am happy with for urban zombie combat 😍

Snapshot_240.thumb.jpg.68818d0371810496cee8b1b50759c01f.jpg

The zombies don't stand a chance now!

Snapshot_242.thumb.jpg.f5d64f6c042e302f98adff0466ac9f5c.jpg

They are lucky it is so late, and I want to put together my mermaid outfit next.  But I'm prepared to purge them from the streets tomorrow.  

Snapshot_248.thumb.jpg.29b7bcc5429d99c6262e78bebf567d87.jpg

For now, I'm back home on my sky platform and getting ready to setup the next outfit, and configure a separate AT swimmer for mermaid animations.  I don't think there are any zombie sharks I have to worry about, so no need for tridents.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 8

People put such weird things on their pizzas. Can't everyone just have theirs with onions, gorgonzola, and smoked horse sausage like normal people?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2