How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

After my last post, I decided on fighting zombies, you can't go wrong with fighting them.. or perhaps you can!

Snapshot_490.thumb.png.26ede9fec24257877d8341da5a5f8837.png

It almost got me! 😱  I should have been paying more attention, rather than trying to get a snapshot.  I managed to get away from him, finding safety in a local arcade 

Snapshot_491.thumb.png.e649aea989fbc75f34e8a113dbe8905d.png

They tried to pursue me in here, I made short work of them though.  I was injured though, so currently I am restricted to some bed rest, I'll be back to fighting them soon enough though 😁

Snapshot-492.png

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, cirleen said:

If you want to get the hourglass shape. She'll need shoulders even if you want to do a panther shape.

https://www.healthline.com/health/women-body-shapes

She's really only online to help Caitlin with her head HUD, and to test a legacy body. She's only ever interacted with Cat and @Cinnamon Mistwood. I don't usually work on her AV. But hey, I might as well make her look better when I have the inkling. She has no real inventory. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Remember, you DO have the right to privacy and keeping your personal business off the public forums.  Just sayin'.....

Look again. Better?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Look again. Better?

OMG Leora!!! Now you have me laughing too. Yes. The hair on her HEAD!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1

I had a chance to meet Leora Greenwood tonight at Toby's. Such a wonderful lady with a beautiful av. it's so much nicer to get to meet someone inworld. There really isn't a way to get to know a person here on the forums. Of course it was quite hard  to resist not trying to pick her up. But I had self control. I was good.

Leora Greenwood and Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2023 at 4:23 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That's more like it!  I rarely get my pics here on the day they were taken.  Here are some 'last weekend' activities:

Listening to @Hippie Bowman and Rusty sing:

image.thumb.jpeg.027621e27d5c0f223413671008c6ec1b.jpeg

Followed by @Ghosty Kips Monthly Music event.  Always a good time and always something new:

image.thumb.jpeg.648e3e782aefe935dc8a70c6848568d0.jpeg

and I finally found a curtsy animation and tried it out.  Photo by @Domitan Redenblack:

image.thumb.png.d0af6909284353b35b136a228fdd33d9.png

The most beautiful girl in SL ❤️

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I had a chance to meet Leora Greenwood tonight at Toby's. Such a wonderful lady with a beautiful av. it's so much nicer to get to meet someone inworld. There really isn't a way to get to know a person here on the forums. Of course it was quite hard  to resist not trying to pick her up. But I had self control. I was good.

Thank you, it was a nice evening at Tobys but you left Tiggie out of the photo and he has been giving me the cold shoulder over it so here is another pic:

Snapshot_TobysJukeJointBluesClub.jpg.29ee8669673abf252d21f86599af7e39.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thank you, it was a nice evening at Tobys but you left Tiggie out of the photo and he has been giving me the cold shoulder over it so here is another pic:

Snapshot_TobysJukeJointBluesClub.jpg.29ee8669673abf252d21f86599af7e39.jpg

I fixed your aspect ratio issue, so people can see the pic you actually took!!!

Leora Pic Fixed.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Here is one common hazard in boating communities, LOL.  I found this unexpected visitor in my yard on the Gulls Wing Estate this morning when I logged in:

Visitor_001.thumb.jpg.010f6e37f8e159dd9da757f8fa9f03f0.jpg

Someone left you a gift! (Hope there wasn't any body in it :/). Did you just click return it, or did you see who it belonged to and let them know where they left it? I bet they crashed at a sim border and were teed off they couldn't find their boat in their inventory (unless it's copyable). 

I love it when this weird stuff happens.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Someone gave me a notecard full of old freebies. My friend and I went to check them out in a sandbox. It's like going through Grandma's attic.

original_64c4b5bd7b0405496cfe8020.png

original_64c4b965e9ac5316ec0bf0ef.png

Old skool cool:

original_64c4be755641220cc5116f20.png

You could (should) start a brand new thread about what you find in the dim dark recesses of your inventory. I know I have some ridiculously high prim statues somewhere in mine.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

Someone left you a gift! (Hope there wasn't any body in it :/). Did you just click return it, or did you see who it belonged to and let them know where they left it? I bet they crashed at a sim border and were teed off they couldn't find their boat in their inventory (unless it's copyable). 

I love it when this weird stuff happens.

No body, this time....  I admit that I only assumed the boat was copyable and returned it.  This happens a LOT on my Blake Sea parcel so I just get used to taking the trash out daily.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You could (should) start a brand new thread about what you find in the dim dark recesses of your inventory. I know I have some ridiculously high prim statues somewhere in mine.

OMG, yes!  I have whole worlds in my inventory!  I guess I could sort it by age and start pulling stuff out, yes?

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

OMG, yes!  I have whole worlds in my inventory!  I guess I could sort it by age and start pulling stuff out, yes?

All the memories that are going to come back! I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. Haha.

So as not to have too many posts, editing photos into this one, first look in (very chaotic) inventory. 

temp laugh.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 9

39 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

All the memories that are going to come back! I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. Haha.

OMG, you have created a monster!  I looked in the inventory of my original avvie (retired now) and found a photo of her dancing with my male alt (NO idea why!!) on Sept 17, 2008.

KierandAdiTHEPALACEGrandBallroom09-17-2008.thumb.jpg.c0c6bbb2efae0dc45ef5dd20f803e670.jpg

• Like 9