How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

55 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

😜I felt the same way as I was repairing my armor, but that is the only armor repair area I found in the medieval setting.  I did find a spinner though.

Snapshot_443.thumb.png.3d81a49bb4d706bc78a4371080fdfe58.png

That's a bit more like it, unfortunately there are no animations with this one.  and it does not repair the GCS armor as far as I can tell. 

It would be really cool if it were more comprehensive, and there were actual spells one could learn while levelling along with professions, classes, mesh armor, and so on.  I've seen some systems on the marketplace that seem to go more so out of their way, but I haven't invested any time into them.  

Anywho, off to fight some skeletons now!  Wish me luck 🤞🍻

Good luck, mind the loom! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2211d554e49354d099d8c589de4dd6a9.jpeg

It's a start. Needs curtains, rugs, many framed pics etc but it's a start! Shoutout to the store called Nutmeg, if that's ok. I want it all, lol. (still searching for dragon eggs).

Beautiful start and there is plenty of space for dragons! Maybe a musical dragon that plays the piano? 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All of this gaming, and I've been neglectful of my own skybox.  I decided to hangout there for a bit, and think of what I can add to it - so far I've only used 168 Li out of 640 available to me, in 1/4 a region there is a lot of space to play around with.  

Snapshot_446.thumb.png.25e179e838a3a5870b3088ea74c67ac6.png

Snapshot_445.thumb.png.af5a905fd44107bbdc274ca16604bdae.png

There is still a lot to be done,  and my apartment is still empty.

Snapshot_447.thumb.png.227f5465aec4946f773e21b9bc475cba.png

I've had a similar build in the past here, with an apartment that was furnished.  I'm thinking of adding a diner perhaps later on, and creating a few scenes, I would also like to add a cinema to watch pluto on when I just want to sit back and relax.  Then off to a rezzer it will all go into,  and I'll probably build another theme.

• Like 13

I wanted the full Chelsea Hotel experience, so I decided to rent a room for a week, just upstairs from the lobby. I was unable to actually join the official group, but was told it was only if I wanted to rez things. I don't see why I would need to. The room came fully furnished on its own! 🙂

vf_jan_2023_0009_001.thumb.jpg.3537508853f18fda0f0214bcfdb4e6a5.jpg

Drink bar included.

vf_jan_2023_0010_001.thumb.jpg.a2346648565ff4cddb5e68e3f2320076.jpg

...and a swing! 🤭

• Like 12

Back home in the library, my favorite room of villa Utrecht!

(and I have made a small podcast about how to pronounce 'villa Utrecht' in Dutch, also for the name of the cottage 'Hedwigepolder'  - I hear English speaking say something like Headwitch polder LOL) and my name 🙂. For me it's just for fun, I don't earn money by making it.).

Anyways, I always have a good time hearing non Dutch people pronounce Dutch words, sorry! I amcertainly not a very good English speaker, so I also make laughable mistakes ;-).

Snapshot_2081208224_017a.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, archangel969 said:

(and I have made a small podcast about how to pronounce 'villa Utrecht' in Dutch, also for the name of the cottage 'Hedwigepolder'  - I hear English speaking say something like Headwitch polder LOL) and my name 🙂. For me it's just for fun, I don't earn money by making it.)

Anyways, I always have a good time hearing non Dutch people pronounce Dutch words, sorry! I amcertainly not a very good English speaker, so I also make laughable mistakes ;-).

Snapshot_2081208224_017a.png

Adorable!  Thank you!  😆

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Istelathis said:

Doing a little cooking as all of this exploring and combat has left me very hungry.

1298177070_Snapshot_485(2).thumb.png.7f19bda4ffaba8f725530a4142e366ea.png

This and the one from Charolotte gave me a quick flashback to my Dad, bless his soul; he was such a shy, quiet man but had a habit of photographing every woman in our extended family at the sink, washing dishes.  He was widely hate/loved and notorious for this, LOL!

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I spent my morning with Caitlin, reminiscing about how we've been married here now for almost a year. All in have to say, and please excuse my language, is: "She's one F****ng incredible woman!!!!!!!!!!!" I love her even more now than when I married her!!!

Caitlin in penthouse filtered.png

• Like 11

I used to often take souvenirs from holidays in RL, not anymore because I have enough stuff. But while staying at Hotel Chelsea, I suddenly felt the need - apart from inspiration which I find plenty there - to take something home. I found the leather chair of the Chelsea lobby on MP and placed it at home by the fireplace in my library. For future nostalgic moments.

Snapshot_2081208229_002_souvenier.png

• Like 8