i need some money

pinkshadow1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, pinkshadow1 said:

hey i am new to this server only one week here and i dont have nothing to make my avatar cute and if someone can help me i will really appreciate it username pinkshado1

if you look for friends or help, don't start your topic with  "i need some money"... that will scare nearly everybody off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If you are looking making a cute avatar on a budget, try looking for youtube tutorial on how to do that

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=free+mesh+second+life+avatar

also look at the fabfree blog

https://fabfree.wordpress.com/

also try free dove in world

you don't need a lot of lindens to have a nice avi, most businesses won't hire avi under 30 days

• Like 5

I second what Tori's saying.

I'll just add that having mesh avatars are nice, but you may want to keep a few less complex, Classic type avatars on tap. That's because sometimes they're easier to use when you want to explore some of the more populated areas (especially if you just want to roam and not take pictures, for instance).

Edited by JeromFranzic
  • Like 2

If you really want, you can have a very nice looking Ava, without using money. Really happy how mine turned out. If you need some links to freebies, just to get you started, just send a message inworld or PM. 

oie_W3zCIcIuC6O2 (1).jpg

• Like 5

There are super nice people in SL that love helping new people ^^ and also a lot of designers that put nice freebies out for people under 30 days old.

Like Pink Fuel has a nice skin and Genus still has a free mesh head I think! Just ask around, and other pointed you to cute blogs already and I bet there will show up a lot when you google second life freebies! :D

My fave freebie blogger is http://erincha0220.slmame.com/ sorry it is japanese blog but the important things I bet you can read ^ ^

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 4

Start slow, get out in world with the starter Avi if need be, meet people, figure it out. You do not need to drop a ton of cash into SL to look good. But you will need to work a bit harder, and be patient.

Edited by BiliEyelash
  • Like 2

Not to sound mean but... it is not cute to beg for money and will scare people off instantly, play linden realms or something to save up some lindens, or try to find a job within sl, or simply purchase lindens yourself if you can, obliviously there are kind people out there, but they surely won't hand out money to a stranger that solely looks for cash.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.