Seeking a girl to spend some L$ on

Todeuz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Still not female or male, but still good at being cute, huggable and spening(your) money.

;D

(*Disclaimer, robin is insomaic again and may or may not be joking, foolhardy or otherwise engaging in: shenagians, japery, dumbassity or silly hours. Please consult your doctor before use)

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Did you repost this, Did you get my message in world?

Yup, just not quiet my taste I'm sorry 🧡. I need a pretty girl with mesh who can make up for my 'not so good looking' ava haha. 

I wasn't sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong category let me know how to delete :P

• Confused 3

On 1/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, Talligurl said:
On 1/15/2021 at 11:08 AM, RowanMinx said:

@TalligurlI thought you already had a sugar daddy.  

And Tom Brady has a Super Bowl ring, it does not mean he stops playing football. 

That truly did make me chuckle.  

I say to go for it.  If you can talk the other folks into paying for your SL fun, then YAY for you.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2021 at 3:28 AM, Todeuz said:

Looking for a female friend to take on a shopping trip, not a big spender unfortunately, was thinking a 3,000L shopping trip.

Just an unhealthy kink, nothing sexual.

Oh, I'm getting all goofy and hope this comes out right.  My best friend in SL is poor and in Spain.  Her user name is Miau5estrellas and she goes by the name of Mia Rose.  

I met Mia when I put out an advert that I would help anyone who wanted to learn Photoshop, and she hollered out to me and we met.  She cannot afford a subscription to Photoshop so is trying to learn Gimp so she can make money in SL.  She also is a DJ but I do not know if she is making much.   She is an absolute living doll, an absolutely lovely person.  She is a Dinkie sometimes which is a small cat avatar but she has female adult alt avatars too as I have met one of her alts.  This would mean the world to her.  

• Like 3

As someone who's never understood this kink...

What do you get out of it, exactly? I feel bad asking anybody for anything or taking handouts. I always joke saying I'd love this but in reality I'd just feel too bad. I'm so curious, why on SL, why not IRL? And how does spending money on girls make you feel? Are you aiming for a relationship, or just meeting up with a lady once, blowing all your cash on her then never seeing her again?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Oh, I'm getting all goofy and hope this comes out right.  My best friend in SL is poor and in Spain.  Her user name is [redacted] and she goes by the name of [redacted].  

I met [redacted] when I put out an advert that I would help anyone who wanted to learn Photoshop, and she hollered out to me and we met.  She cannot afford a subscription to Photoshop so is trying to learn Gimp so she can make money in SL.  She also is a DJ but I do not know if she is making much.   She is an absolute living doll, an absolutely lovely person.  She is a Dinkie sometimes which is a small cat avatar but she has female adult alt avatars too as I have met one of her alts.  This would mean the world to her.  

I do hope you asked her before you posted this here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nyahrou said:

I'm so curious, why on SL, why not IRL?

L$3,000 isn't going to get you a ticket to go see a movie for one ...

4 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Oh, I'm getting all goofy and hope this comes out right.  My best friend in SL is poor and in Spain.  Her user name is <redacted> and she goes by the name of <redacted>.

What LittleMe said. Also, why would you bring up their nationality? It's not like Spain is a poor country. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Orwar said:

What LittleMe said. Also, why would you bring up their nationality? It's not like Spain is a poor country. 

I mentioned Spain in regards to the stricter lockdowns she has been through.  It hit Italy very hard, then it hit Spain very hard.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, nyahrou said:

Ah, so he can pretend to be a rich sugar daddy? Makes sense, when you put it like that...

No, this does not involve sex like a sugar daddy/sugar momma and their sugar baby would because a sugar daddy/momma relationship includes sex.  It is an arranged couple relationship for monetary support.

Since the OP says friendship, it seemed more philanthropic to me.  Some people like to just spend money as a kink with no strings attached.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, FairreLilette said:

No, this does not involve sex like a sugar daddy/sugar momma and their sugar baby would because a sugar daddy/momma relationship includes sex.  It is an arranged couple relationship for monetary support.

Since the OP says friendship, it seemed more philanthropic to me.  Some people like to just spend money as a kink with no strings attached.  

Ooh okay. I don't really know much about it so I appreciate your insight 🙂 I assumed it involved sex, my bad.

Thank you!

Just now, nyahrou said:

Ah, so he can pretend to be a rich sugar daddy?

Yes. I mean, L$3,000 is L$3,000, if it's just for the company whilst shopping I don't think there's any harm - but when he called it a 'kink' ... 

18 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Not always

Probably, but what I stated is pretty much the "norm"; however, the arrangements or the particulars are between the couple.  But, you may very be right especially in real life when it's with a very old man and a young woman - the man could be too old for sexual relations any longer as I've heard of some men as old as 90 wishing to be a sugar daddy yet they do not state exactly what is involved in their relationship.  But, nothing is 100%.  His doesn't seem to be a sugar daddy OP.  

13 minutes ago, Orwar said:

but when he called it a 'kink

I think this is throwing some people off as to it meaning 100% sexual.  As Cindy said, not all kinks are sexual.  But, I think the OP sounds more like an eccentric.  There are rich eccentrics too.  But, he's stating he's not an extremely rich eccentric, however.  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.