Protecting Second Life From Hate Groups Hiding & Organizing Here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Audiobuff007 said:

You do understand how taxes work? Are you stating that the govt. takes all of your money or mine? 

No, I'm stating that the government takes some of our money of which we do not have a say how it is spent.

Seeing the tax-breaks multicorps are getting into the billions that could save whole countries, you still want to make me believe that a part of my money is ONLY being wasted on deadbeats ? And only when Democrats are in power ?

Really ... ? That' s the best you got ?

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

That isn't what corporate "news" is doing. While you are correct that is the difference between news, speculation, and editorializing. The line between editorializing and reporting has long been obliterated by corporate media. Which is what makes it so difficult to get actual news.

It´s not difficult at all. Otherwise I agree with much of what you noted regarding "corporate" american broadcasters, especially on TV. I personally watch CNN for the entertainment, not for getting NEWS.

But...

The moon did not explode. And because it didn´t, Dominion did not blow it up. When i look out of my window I still see that shiny moon spreading it´s light all over the wild romance of city backyards.

That was fake news.

What I wanna say is that to blame all the s*** on partisan, non-partisan or whatever media corporations is too easy. In the end the educated individual must decide what is news and what is fake news. You went straight into the trap and posted a not so bad essay on media corporations and news. But you missed that the darned moon simply didn´t explode.

Happens to me, too, unfortunately.

Edited by Vivienne Schell

2 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Evidence isn't available on the net, but classified in archives to protect the victims. Not everything is been posted on the net, but it is available for those that matter.

At the same time there is evidence on the internet that the one you voted for has some creepy habits. I suppose it is just unfortunate that there is just not better choices available for leaders.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Evidence isn't available on the net, but classified in archives to protect the victims. Not everything is been posted on the net, but it is available for those that matter.

You mean child victims of his predatory act ? Sure you are not just playing the P-card here ?

I mean I really don' t like Trump, but let' s not stoop to unwarranted accusations. Those roam plenty as it is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vivienne Schell said:

Hey, consider: Free golf lessons!

Eww, though i like driving the golf carts, I don't like the golf. 

These leaders get to share all the skeletons they have in their closets and if there isn't enough, always people out there willing to toss in some fabricated ones.

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:

Eww, though i like driving the golf carts, I don't like the golf. 

These leaders get to share all the skeletons they have in their closets and if there isn't enough, always people out there willing to toss in some fabricated ones.

Skeletons? Oh my....

1 hour ago, TDD123 said:

No, I'm stating that the government takes some of our money of which we do not have a say how it is spent.

Seeing the tax-breaks multicorps are getting into the billions that could save whole countries, you still want to make me believe that a part of my money is ONLY being wasted on deadbeats ? And only when Democrats are in power ?

Really ... ? That' s the best you got ?

Ok great, you've recognized that the government takes part of your income. Why are you concerned about what other's, businesses and corporations make? Have you bettered yourself to your maximum potential? Are you indicating you have no way possible to make a better life for yourself?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Audiobuff007 said:

Why are you concerned about what other's, businesses and corporations make?

I'm concerned they do not contribute as much as they could and should, while using people like you to spread the fear of 'omgwtftheygavethemsomehtingforfreeandallonmyexpense'?

It' s greed. You are promoting it.

Edited by TDD123
could and should
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Vivienne Schell said:

It´s not difficult at all. Otherwise I agree with much of what you noted regarding "corporate" american broadcasters, especially on TV. I personally watch CNN for the entertainment, not for getting NEWS.

But...

The moon did not explode. And because it didn´t, Dominion did not blow it up. When i look out of my window I still see that shiny moon spreading it´s light all over the wild romance of city backyards.

That was fake news.

What I wanna say is that to blame all the s*** on partisan, non-partisan or whatever media corporations is too easy. In the end the educated individual must decide what is news and what is fake news. You went straight into the trap and posted a not so bad essay on media corporations and news. But you missed that the darned moon simply didn´t explode.

Happens to me, too, unfortunately.

Don't you have suspicions based on fact that the machines were proven to be hacked and open to manipulation? The difference is now is investigators are pointing at an object, and very clear suspicious activity and the other party didn't have to answer for it. If you "look" like you're stuffing your pockets in a retail environment, asset management in most cases provided not distracted, send loss prevention to you for a visual inspection, then when they have probable cause, now an investigation is warranted. Do you want fair and accurate elections in the United States?  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

I'm concerned they do not contribute as much as they could and should, while using people like you to spread the fear of 'omgwtftheygavethemsomehtingforfreeandallonmyexpense'?

It' s greed. You are promoting it.

In what way did I promote greed? Do you believe I should lose part of my property or your property because someone else doesn't have an equal share? If work 120 hours per week to build a successful business, and let's be conservative here, say only a 1.5 million dollar business, should I penalized for my hard work?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Audiobuff007 said:

In what way did I promote greed? Do you believe I should lose part of my property or your property because someone else doesn't have an equal share? If work 120 hours per week to build a successful business, and let's be conservative here, say only a 1.5 million dollar business, should I penalized for my hard work?

I must urge you to stop speaking in questions only. It hinders debating with you.

You promote greed, already in your discussion with JanuarySwan, by claiming that YOUR money is only wasted on unemployment or other social benefits only if the OTHERS are in charge. That' s a BS cheap claim.

How many Mexicans did the wall keep out ? How much did Mexico pay for it ? How much money was wasted on that ?

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

I must urge you to stop speaking in questions only. It hinders debating with you.

You promote greed, already in your discussion with JanuarySwan, by claiming that YOUR money is only wasted on unemployment or other social benefits only if the OTHERS are in charge. That' s a BS cheap claim.

How many Mexicans did the wall keep out ? How much did Mexico pay for it ? How much money was wasted on that ?

We need border control, while the project is not done, it is in fact needed. It is fact that illegal aliens skew the job market and affect subsidy programs causing unnecessary expansion. Questions are the only way a debate or problem get solved. Why are you against my questions? How are my claims BS with no fact provided from your end? How is that cheap, when some percentage of my income goes to Pakistani gender programs in the middle of American crisis? I didn't vote for that, no one did. How is that cheap? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Audiobuff007 said:

Lindsay Graham said on that program:

"Pakistan is a place I really worry about. Eighty-five countries a woman can't open up a bank account without her husband's signature. She can't inherit property. If you're a young girl in Pakistan life is pretty tough. So we're trying to make life better for women throughout the world,"

That´s why. OK; now you can argue: "Who the hell even knows where Pakistan is? And why the hell should i pay a few cents (of the 15 Millions which actually were spent - Out of 2.3 (!!) Trillions which were spent on domestic aid).

And I´d argue something which would probably help you to understand my position.

That´s all legit and part of the political process. And if we do disagree, we find a compromise and we both accept the outcome.

But all of our blanter does not justify storming the capitol.

Apparently too many people do not want a democratic republic anymore. And the radicalisation spurs hate and hate spurs crime and results in riots, rage and death. See, my concern is not that you have an opion. It´s your bloody right to have one. But coming up with an  issue which was resolved by a political compromise and characterising that as if it would cause the downfall of the American Empire...that´s not just absurd, but dangerous.

Edited by Vivienne Schell
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Audiobuff007 said:

We need border control, while the project is not done, it is in fact needed. It is fact that illegal aliens skew the job market and affect subsidy programs causing unnecessary expansion. Questions are the only way a debate or problem get solved. Why are you against my questions? How are my claims BS with no fact provided from your end? How is that cheap, when some percentage of my income goes to Pakistani gender programs in the middle of American crisis? I didn't vote for that, no one did. How is that cheap? 

Really? That is what Americans think about? People who try to get a better life in a neighbouring country, because people over there keep talking about the the American Dream and they also want that? Stop talking about how great America is. It is not. You did bring all the good things to the rest of the world, but now you bring all the bad things everywhere. We don't want it. And that, my American children, is how we think about you in the rest of the world. Andy Ngô for President. 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, AidySL said:

The worst hategroup is BLM, second Antifa.

Hell, didn´t you hear of these Vogons before? They plan a hypergalactic highway running straight through your living room. Seriously! I know it, some investigative journalist from Alpha Centauri told me. He spent all his life with finding evidence for a connection between God and The Order of the Holy Prim.

The evidence is striking: The universe REALLY is square and made of plywood. If you want, i can provide you about 26894232 links on the internet!

Comapred to that BLM and Antifa are just kids playing in a sandbox.

12 minutes ago, AidySL said:

Really? That is what Americans think about? People who try to get a better life in a neighbouring country, because people over there keep talking about the the American Dream and they also want that? Stop talking about how great America is. It is not. You did bring all the good things to the rest of the world, but now you bring all the bad things everywhere. We don't want it. And that, my American children, is how we think about you in the rest of the world. Andy Ngô for President. 

We brought "that" and somehow forced you to support BLM in the Netherlands by your own people?  So, if American's all start wearing green, you all in the Netherlands are going to start wearing green and then blame us for what Netherlanders themselves do by their own decision to wear green?

Edited by JanuarySwan
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vivienne Schell said:

Hell, didn´t you hear of these Vogons before? They plan a hypergalactic highway running straight through your living room. Seriously! I know it, some investigative journalist from Alpha Centauri told me. He spent all his life with finding evidence for a connection between God and The Order of the Holy Prim.

The evidence is striking: The universe REALLY is square and made of plywood. If you want, i can provide you about 26894232 links on the internet!

Comapred to that BLM and Antifa are just kids playing in a sandbox.

Lol, only one woke leftie with an answer. Thanks for making my point leftie, Americans really think all will be good. But ok, good luck with the Vogons. Pathetic. 

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.