Favorite Stores in SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have been away from SL for about 6 years. Most of my fav stores are no longer there. I would like to know what your favorite stores are now. Honestly, I am looking for all things... Meaning any stores that are your fav, no matter what they sell. :)

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hugs!

~Precious Harbour~

Death Row Designs. 

Hyper detailed mesh furniture / set peices with a focus on distressed / post apoc styles. Their sim is set up beautifully and really shows off their work. It can be a bit laggy with so much stuff so it's worth turning your draw distance down and other avatars off as needed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Clothes

• Hotdog
  • Gild
  • Riot
  • Justice
  • Tori Torricelli
  • Salt & Pepper
  • Contraption

Full Perm Textures

• Texture Me True

Full Perm Mesh kits

• Meli Imako

Dances

• Paragon

For furniture, take a look at this thread: 

Edited by Eddy Vortex

For sci-fi stuff, it's all about Isil.

Studio Skye is also good. That is my main go to for landscaping items, like trees, dirt roads and that sort of thing.

For clothing: By Swirly, Really Rockabilly, Set to Stun, the Secret Store, Belle Epoque, Zenith, R2. Also Addams and Blueberry

Hair: Magika, Elua, Truth, Doux, Exile

Home, decor: FIN/Relive the 50s, What Next, Dysfunctional Designs, % ( yes, it's "percent" as the symbol. )

I have picks in that thread for my favorite furniture stores that was posted above.

For houses:  Trompe L'oeil  (has some in the 50-75 LI range).  

Dust Bunny - Amazing for Victorian, antique and tree house styles - can be high in LI but still gorgeous!

Scarlet Creative - Absolutely stunning!  Also can be high in LI but still gorgeous and absolutely creative!

So, it depends on what styles you are looking for as well as how much LI you have.  

For clothes:  Blueberry.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am quite attached to the way I look so I no longer shop for avatar components like head, body, hair, or skins but my permanent look consists of a base body applier by DeeTaleZ, base facial skin + makeup layer by MUDSKIN, hair by DP*Yumyum, tram, or MONSO. Those are really excellent brands for skin and hair if you are assembling an Asian avatar. Other creators I like: Clef de Peau, BOATAOM (needs more recognition imo), Bold & Beauty, L’etre & Doux

I am also tattooed and my favorite artists are DAPPA, Vegas Tattoo, and Garden of Ku

For outfits, I shop mostly at Vive Nine, Belle Epoque, and Asteria. All three participate in weekend sales so I usually visit on Saturday. I only go to ROZOREGALIA and MANDALA for jewelry and then ROSARY for my nail extensions. For shoes, I love Garbaggio!!! For only L$50 you can join the group and get all the monthly group gifts from 2017-2019. That’s like 36 pairs of shoes!!! It put an end to my shoe addiction... well, ok, I relapse sometimes lol

565841862_garbaggio_001(1).thumb.png.9e58271a50dbc1112a34c12317bb70d9.png

For houses and furniture, I also posted in that home decor thread:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.