Inithium KUPRA Mesh Body

Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, DamienKorday said:

Why anyone is buying this crap body is beyond me. Both the male and the female bodies look insanely awful.  They are like exaggerated cartoon characters. Why waste your money on this badly rigged, badly meshed crap? If you want to look like a human, this is not the body to choose. 

You may not like how it looks, but it is certainly not badly rigged or badly meshed. There are other popular bodies that could fall into the "badly meshed" category, Kupra is not one of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamienKorday said:

Why anyone is buying this crap body is beyond me. Both the male and the female bodies look insanely awful.  They are like exaggerated cartoon characters. Why waste your money on this badly rigged, badly meshed crap? If you want to look like a human, this is not the body to choose. 

Just as with any body, people will edit the shape to their liking.  I've seen quite a few do an outstanding job.  It's a well made, easy to use body from those I've talked to.  Lots of yummy pics out already, too.

INITHIUM KARIO LOVERS

• Like 1

You just have to shape how you like it  Not really for me I tried a demo but everyone find for them for each and their own. Many shape makers out their and many deformers so you make it smaller.  I seen people make it smaller and bigger whatever makes you happy.  Best of luck to you tho.

Edited by EmzaRose

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The question of deformers is maybe off-topic, but I ask anyway: What is the point in buying a curvy body, and then buy deformers because you want to make the curves smaller than the sliders go? 🤨

I think the OP was initially asking for deformers....in her own way.

Deformers don't really change the size of the mesh. They change the bones around so it gives certain parts a slightly different appearance. So you wouldn't be able to find a deformer that makes your boobs smaller, but you can find deformers that change the shape of your boobs.

They're mainly for people that say "I like the body overall...but, if ____________ was a little different I'd be much happier with it." Deformers allow you to do that. If you look at the Ebody thread there's a point where @Ceka Cianci and I started talking about how the body is nice, however, the butt is too high. They've since added a deformer that pushes the butt down, which to me makes the body much more wearable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/27/2020 at 2:22 PM, Jenn Rowley said:

That's because they do look that bad... Those body's are horrible, but yet people seem to be flocking to bimbo look... 

Every one I talk to about this makes jokes about them and tells me how bad they look, I have to agree with you those body's are horrible can't understand what people see in them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.