Inithium KUPRA Mesh Body

Nikita Neuman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Reviving this, I adore this body.

I love seeing them around the grid and I love that more creators are getting in on it. My ONLY beef with them is that no AO animation looks good with them. You see dancing and hand inside breasts or hips...Let alone the sex based animations.....I see a unique opportunity for animators that are NOT on board yet. Unless I am mistaken. I have actually asked people wearing the body if they have found good animations,  mostly they say no. However, more than often I am just ignored.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tarina Sewell said:

.I see a unique opportunity for animators that are NOT on board yet.

Indeed. There is not a single high quality AO designed for fuller-figured avatars. Only the same tired suggestions that have been around for years. "Almost still".... right.  It's a big reason why simple breathing poses have become so popular. Many of them are available in 3 sizes and far more likely to fit without clipping.

• Like 1

BTW I have suggested as much in notecard to a number of AO creators over the years. Maybe the meteoric rise of Kupra will alert someone to the fact there is MONEY to be made.   You'd think someone would have taken notice of this demographic, considering the constant claims that big breasts, big butts and hips are "taking over" the grid (Kardashians everywhere , omg!) 

I know AOs and anims in general are highly dependent on the size of the avatars used to design them. I am reminded of when a large brand came out with its first AO with Bento faces, including an XL version for "wide hips". But EVERY single stand in the AO was a "hand-on-hips" design. One of the most size-specific types of pose one could create. Even including one or two stands with arms at sides, or arms behind, would have gone a long way to being compatible with a wider range of sizes. 

I know AO releases are mostly at a glacial place but, man, two or three releases (casual, cute, naughty) would sell. and sell and sell and sell.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tarina Sewell said:

My ONLY beef with them is that no AO animation looks good with them.

This is a bit of a problem for many things. Both bodies and heads tend to be rather radically different in how they are rigged to the bones of the SL skeleton, so facial animations made by a creator who used a Catwa head may not work at all with a Genus or Lelutka head; a certain store which I usually turn to for AOs did solve this by offering their facial animation and AO HUDs in different versions to each brand .. But their full body AOs only have one version of the facial animations, so I have to use the version without any facial animations - which rather sucks, because an animated face is more fun to look at.

I don't know how large the differences are in the rigging itself of the bodies, but since the body caters to a more curvaceous shape it's going to run into the universal issue of whether the creator of an animation created the animations with a slender or a curvy avatar. With mocap AOs, the models displayed in the adverts (whether those are actually the people who did the animation or capture or not, I don't know) tend to be slender, especially for dance animations. 

• Like 1

Most bento AOs come from a time where there were only three bodies and Freya was the curviest. So yeah....

I mean....the body did just come out in what? the end of September? Animations aren't the easiest thing to make, let alone a full set for an AO. I'm sure someone out there is working on one and once that happens....the floodgate opens.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, YuriaVodka said:

if you are getting KUPRA, just get the original and go easy on the bewb sliders because the KUPRA KUPS still has disproportionately less clothing rigged for it 😕

It's like the Legacy Athletic to this brand. Hardly anybody is on board.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

Who asked you?

Many Woman in RL over Europe, they think Catwalk Model Body Forms are ridiculous and absolutely mad. 🤣

Who like Hungerhooks, many i know, say:  Phaa, Bones are for the Graveyard!

Btw, i know many of your high Nosed, sick arrogant Babes over there, poor People, who think, they r somewhat better Society!  👎👎👎

Oh and one last Thing, go anywhere else and play Troublemaker, we want Peace here and discuss!

Edited by Nikita Neuman

2 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Oh and one last Thing, go anywhere else and play Troublemaker, we want Peace here and discuss!

We? If you already take the right to talk on behalf of other residents - I think what we want the most is that nobody tells us what we are allowed to say and what not. I admit her reply was a little harsh. But your reaction isn't better. lol If you tell someone that he/she is "psychically disturbed Minded!" what response do you expect? Applause?

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Nikita Neuman said:

Many Woman in RL over Europe, they think Catwalk Model Body Forms are ridiculous and absolutely mad. 🤣

Btw, i know many of your high Nosed, sick arrogant Babes over there, poor People, who think, they r somewhat better Society!  👎👎👎

Bless your heart.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, Janet Voxel said:

Most bento AOs come from a time where there were only three bodies and Freya was the curviest. So yeah....

And Freya could get quite curvy too.... The gap in the market has been there for years. Voir made a few, yes. And they get recommended every time someone asks for a curvy AO.  Vista had a few with wide hip options. They were OK. But maybe current trends will lead to more options.

17 minutes ago, missyrideout said:

And Freya could get quite curvy too.... The gap in the market has been there for years. Voir made a few, yes. And they get recommended every time someone asks for a curvy AO.  Vista had a few with wide hip options. They were OK. But maybe current trends will lead to more options.

A lot of pose stores have breathing stands with some slight movement and most have a curvy version of each stand.  At least the stores I shop at do.

Just gotta shop more carefully and more intensely for animations.

I've long had this issue as I have a rather busty avatar that only got more busty when I switched from Freya to Maitreya (I was so unhappy that Maitreya even dialed to 100 has such a small bosom, that I went silly with an addon and now have cartoon Jessica Rabbit big)...

Half the animations and hairs out there cause clipping (my arms or hair cut into the body at some point), so instead of buying animation packs I buy them one by one after testing each out.

It's really not any more difficult than that. You lose out on the 'fatpack discount' but if you were going to have to toss away 30% of animations anyway, until the fatpack discount is more than 31%... better to be selective. ;)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 10:44 PM, Nikita Neuman said:

wait.. you just.. slammed a body shape... and then told someone not to do it??

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:36 PM, Nikita Neuman said:

The Body itself isnt that bad, the only Thing is, Sking makes the Breasts and the Butt always a bit too extreme, cause who wants to look like a Hippo from the Nile? 😂

I found many Deformers on MP, but than i saw the Breasts look like pulled down, like a Dough, so the look too long and what i know from Real Anatomy, Women Breasts never look with the Nipples into the Air, thats ridicolous!

Thx

If you want realistic shaping, Kupra isnt going to be your thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do not mind the body at all, but how the breasts were shaped just looks very weird to me, how it sinks in above the breasts as if you were wearing a corset pushing your breasts up 24/7, there are a few things that I do not like about it, but it is a matter of opinion and what you are looking for in a body, I've seen some people really pull it of but that is usually with some deformers.

While demoing the body I found waist/belly + breast deformers a nice way to make it look more pleasant ( in my eyes ).

But then again kupra is not a body for everyone, if you are a person that switches body types I would go for another body.

Edited by PixelBerry
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Why anyone is buying this crap body is beyond me. Both the male and the female bodies look insanely awful.  They are like exaggerated cartoon characters. Why waste your money on this badly rigged, badly meshed crap? If you want to look like a human, this is not the body to choose. 

• Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.