What are you actually peeved about today ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one always gets me Someone (Someone): Hey, what's going on? Janet Voxel: Not much, just at the beach. Someone (Someone): Cool. Janet Voxel: What's going on with you? Some

Also, people who have stupid things on their wish list. It's like, what? I"m not going to buy you that! I really don't want you thinking of me fondly every time you pull out that set of mesh pant

My peeve....painful chronic illness that makes me tired all the time because of how much it takes out of me and the strong pain medication I'm permanently on to stay sane. Both have been wiping m

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Well, it's my SL house or Slouse.  It's broken.  The textures rez and then go blurry and then rez and then go blurry.  I've done everything I could think of...so I rented another small house to rez stuff in.  I'm waiting to hear from the landlord/or landlady so I can have rez rights.  I sent him/her a notecard.  I'm peeved and, of course, sad.  All the rest of SL and regions work just fine for me.  

IT Support: "have you tried turning your house off, then back on again?"

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I really don't want you thinking of me fondly every time you pull out that set of mesh panties that are down around your ankles!

Aws, party pooper! 🤣 But I do feel both of your peeves, gift-giving is supposed to be fun so why is it so often hard/fraught.

This has been a solidarity peeve notice which undoubtedly will also peeve someone for not being an original and carefully timed and spaced hand-crafted peeve. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Fauve Aeon said:

This has been a solidarity peeve notice which undoubtedly will also peeve someone for not being an original and carefully timed and spaced hand-crafted peeve. 

It's always more thoughtful when you make it yourself. Hand-crafted fallen panties, on the way! I hope there is room for them on your fridge door. I used crayons and happy stickers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Peeve: Assumptions.

Peeve: Being called old. I still have warranty. :|

Old is relative anyway...are we talking eggs-out-of-the-fridge old, reliable car old or star old? 
peeve: why are there no tacos? I was told there would be tacos. What kind of party is this anyway? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Old is relative anyway...are we talking eggs-out-of-the-fridge old, reliable car old or star old?

This many seconds in hex according to my Unix time-stamp : 01047F61

Peeve: People who don't finish a thought the way I thought it was going to go

24 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Also, people who have stupid things on their wish list. It's like, what? I"m not going to buy you that!

I really don't want you thinking of me fondly every time you pull .....

obviously my mind was in the gutter but i must admit the finish was anti climatic. 😵

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
38 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve. Close friends whose style you know pretty well, but you can't be sure what they already own, and they DON'T HAVE A WISH LIST.

/me glares at @Eva Knoller

Yes, that's right. I'm naming and shaming!

It’s strangely thrilling to be the subject of a peeve. I am going to start doing annoying things more often. 😝

• Haha 6

Peeve : Torching. Why not just wear a nuclear power cell, like I do and watch them dropping like flies after a while ? You can at least have a chat with them meanwhile ?

All this " Waaaaaaahhh !! "   and "It"s so hot.!!"  is just shortlived .. :|

An anti-peeve because I prefer to not be irritated all the time:   Stores with 12 day Advent calendars that include the date on their box for each day, so I don't have to remember did this start on the 12th or the 14th, and how many days has it been since then.  :)

• Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.