What are you actually peeved about today ?

Ted McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

58 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Well, it's my SL house or Slouse.  It's broken.  The textures rez and then go blurry and then rez and then go blurry.  I've done everything I could think of...so I rented another small house to rez stuff in.  I'm waiting to hear from the landlord/or landlady so I can have rez rights.  I sent him/her a notecard.  I'm peeved and, of course, sad.  All the rest of SL and regions work just fine for me.  

IT Support: "have you tried turning your house off, then back on again?"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I really don't want you thinking of me fondly every time you pull out that set of mesh panties that are down around your ankles!

Aws, party pooper! 🤣 But I do feel both of your peeves, gift-giving is supposed to be fun so why is it so often hard/fraught.

This has been a solidarity peeve notice which undoubtedly will also peeve someone for not being an original and carefully timed and spaced hand-crafted peeve. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fauve Aeon said:

This has been a solidarity peeve notice which undoubtedly will also peeve someone for not being an original and carefully timed and spaced hand-crafted peeve. 

It's always more thoughtful when you make it yourself. Hand-crafted fallen panties, on the way! I hope there is room for them on your fridge door. I used crayons and happy stickers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Peeve: Assumptions.

Peeve: Being called old. I still have warranty. :|

Old is relative anyway...are we talking eggs-out-of-the-fridge old, reliable car old or star old? 
peeve: why are there no tacos? I was told there would be tacos. What kind of party is this anyway? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Peeve: People who don't finish a thought the way I thought it was going to go

24 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Also, people who have stupid things on their wish list. It's like, what? I"m not going to buy you that!

I really don't want you thinking of me fondly every time you pull .....

obviously my mind was in the gutter but i must admit the finish was anti climatic. 😵

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve. Close friends whose style you know pretty well, but you can't be sure what they already own, and they DON'T HAVE A WISH LIST.

/me glares at @Eva Knoller

Yes, that's right. I'm naming and shaming!

It’s strangely thrilling to be the subject of a peeve. I am going to start doing annoying things more often. 😝

• Haha 6

Peeve : Torching. Why not just wear a nuclear power cell, like I do and watch them dropping like flies after a while ? You can at least have a chat with them meanwhile ?

All this " Waaaaaaahhh !! "   and "It"s so hot.!!"  is just shortlived .. :|

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.