What are you actually peeved about today ?

Ted McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moderators

Greetings Programs!!

As with the previous thread (that is now locked) I am asking that this thread stay on the topic as originally intended. This will be the one and only warning. 

Reminder that personal disputes are not welcome on the forums! If you have an issue with someone, please take it to a non public forum. 

END OF LINE!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Sparky Linden said:

Greetings Programs!!

As with the previous thread (that is now locked) I am asking that this thread stay on the topic as originally intended. This will be the one and only warning. 

Reminder that personal disputes are not welcome on the forums! If you have an issue with someone, please take it to a non public forum. 

END OF LINE!

Yes. Affirmative. You betcha!

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Someone gift me 1000L$ with a nice message, They liked my Public place in mainland and wanted to support the land, I want to thank them, But I can't find them in search, I didn't ask for a donation and that was so generous, I gotta tell them thank you I can't rest!

Sometimes brand new accounts take 1-2 days to show in search.  Try again tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I knew someone will suggest me something; that's why I posted it here,Thank you!

Some people also opt not to show up in search (in the privacy settings) to avoid stalkers, or to avoid harassment from people making alts. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Some people also opt not to show up in search (in the privacy settings) to avoid stalkers, or to avoid harassment from people making alts. 

It will still show in the Legacy People search (via Firestorm), as opposed to the Websearch.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

4 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Not always.

Which cases won't?  My profile is not set to show in search and yet one of my testing alts -- that has never been on my Friends list -- can still find it using the People tab of search in Firestorm.  And when on her web profile page - in the browser - while my profile does not show in search, if I actually enter the profile URL, it does come up.

I was under the impression that the only time it wouldn't show is for new accounts and banned or fully deleted accounts.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

On 12/19/2020 at 5:44 AM, Amina Sopwith said:

I'm peeved because I wanted to use @Scylla Rhiadra's lovely "give a song" thread to dedicate this to all Goreans, but she said it was a place to be nice and not all sarcastic, so I'll dedicate it to them here.

Victoria, you were a national treasure. We miss you.

I need to know how the story ends! Do they do it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.