The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I want Chic to come and do plumbing for me, haha! 😄 Is it a private@Chic Aeonkitchen model, or can we buy it?

I see the fridge is from Trompe Loeil. Maybe the kitchen is a mix of something old , something new, and something self made.

The plumbing part is from Second Spaces  The Burrow Set  which was from a Harry Potter type event a few years back. Super cute. The bistro table is a ChiC buildings build that comes with more modern stools. I needed something else to put the "kitchen clutter" on LOL.  

South part of UMBER at ground level :D.   

image.thumb.png.9b570eecce6492864745e826c83f807b.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.45dcdeccde7f428ddbd8258c13be6e08.png

So personally I am against the  reselling of old gachas by creators since it is kind of a slap in the face to the gacha players and sellers who spent tons of money getting this stuff before it became outlawed, but this is pretty much a gift so posting it.  "I" am not buying it just on principle but we all have our ideas on this matter :D.   

• Like 7

Over at Scarlet Creative going through some of the weekend sale stuff, aren't these the CUTEST TREES?   I need to see if they are still available. 

image.thumb.png.0499d0ace6be5c58e70251e35d309723.png

:Fanatik Architecture: Garden Tree 1

Looks like part of a set   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Fanatik-Architecture-Garden-trees-bushes-shrubs-and-hills-mesh-landscaping-decoaration-kit/5452453

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

The plumbing part is from Second Spaces  The Burrow Set  which was from a Harry Potter type event a few years back. Super cute. The bistro table is a ChiC buildings build that comes with more modern stools. I needed something else to put the "kitchen clutter" on LOL.  

South part of UMBER at ground level :D.   

image.thumb.png.9b570eecce6492864745e826c83f807b.png

Thank you so much for posting this Chic. It's perfect for my Hobbit Home.

Snapshot_031.png

• Like 7

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreaming/19/66/22

I thought Bondi only made sunglasses, but I found this old charming stove there as part of their weekend sales. 5 Li and 70 L. It comes in 2 colors and with and without vent.

I only bought the white. It is rezzed out huge, as you can see. I resized it and tinted it black. It is no need to buy both black and white, I think it took tinting well. The brass details and cloth is on its own face, so they do not get darker. It is no animations at all. Resizing it didn't make Li go down.

bondi stove_001.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 13

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Indus/120/25/2093

Kopfkino has some nice things this weekend. But they are not super low Li. 😔

The decorative suitcase with books and boots are 4 Li. It comes with books you can hold in one or both hands. There are texture change on both suitcase, books and boots.

The chair with hanging cardigan is also 4 Li, and texture change on cardigan and chair.

The sunflower basket is a whole 4 Li too. Usually I only have enough free Li for 1 or 2 Li flowers. But I bought this since it has baskets you can hold too, and that does not take up Li.

60 Li for each.

It is very nice made, so I may find a space for them, even if I use mostly 1 and 2 Li things.

bondi stove_002.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.0ba49b5ad43e1b4d191bfe774a742087.png

I thought you kitchen collectors would like to know that this kitchen is included in the current Trompe Loeil Superfans home. It is a biggie. The cabinets are all one piece and need a big wall but the appliances lights and shelves are separate. 

Assume you all know how to get there by now LOL. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I thought you kitchen collectors would like to know that this kitchen is included in the current Trompe Loeil Superfans home. It is a biggie. The cabinets are all one piece and need a big wall but the appliances lights and shelves are separate. . 

The refrigerator is also separate, in case you want to replace it with a more modern or functional fridge.

In the back of this build is a v-shaped outdoor planter that you can pull out as well (either with or without the plants themselves).

I wish we could do the same with the pool, but incorporating pools into the main base mesh is one of the ways Trompe keeps their land impact so low.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Also available from Goose (different location from previous post) - this 4 LI sun deck is only $50.

goose3.jpg

Did you happen to notice how the LODs were on the decking?  I used Goose decking that I loved for years but the LODs were terrible and I remade them all with parts from other vendors recently.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Did you happen to notice how the LODs were on the decking?  I used Goose decking that I loved for years but the LODs were terrible and I remade them all with parts from other vendors recently.

I was called away to dinner, but just rezzed it and it looks pretty good to me! (LOD set to 2, distance 224 meters)

goose4.jpg

goose5.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

There's a lot of lovely stuff for your garden on sale at THS: The Home Store this weekend - but hold off going there as most of it actually doesn't go on sale until Saturday. The water pump/fountain feature with animated and singing birds and the surrounding grass and flowers is 11 LI and $99. The cherry tree (with dropping blossom) is 6 LI and $50. The wheelbarrow is also 6 LI and $50. The garden gnome is 3 LI and $50. The 13 LI beehives nature scene (with animated, buzzing bees) includes the structure, tree, shrubs, and forget-me-nots, $99. The 10 LI bird feeder with animated birds is one of my favorite purchases of the last few months. The collection with the wheelbarrow and wellies  is linked and 8 LI, but you can unlink it (and relink the individual bits with their shadows). Very nicely done!

ths2.thumb.jpg.d70750f3872956470a6ab3c396522d0f.jpg

ths1.jpg

ths1b.jpg

ths3.jpg

ths4.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7