The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Something for your autumn garden? Cube Republic: Subalpine fir fatpack. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Subalpine-Fir-Fat-Pack-pinessnow-trees-mushrooms-ground-textures-materials-woodland-forest-rocky-mountains/25374327

*Lazy Sunday Offer From 29th - 31st October 2023*

I went to the store to look at them before purchase, and it is really bad when creators do not bother to set up a sign with a teleport system to the marketplace offering. I could not find them at all. But since I trust the seller based on previous purchases, I bought the pack of subalpine fir, the mushrooms and ground covers.

The land impact of the trees may be too high. The  big trees is 7- 10 Li each.

fireflya_009.png.e894acfe1997b5875cdaf6ba710b714b.png

They can be sized down and be 3- 4 Li. That's the low as it goes. It is a HUD to toggle between winther and summer. The LOD appear to be okay-ish. When zooming out, the trees do not fall 100% apart, they maintain a tree shape even if details disappear.

fireflya_010.png.72e7b5ae288081f95e7a419fcb8786b8.png

The firefly effect in the mushrooms is overwhelming, but it is on/off so you do not need to have it on.

There are single mushrooms and groups, all are 1 Li each and good LOD. The fallen tree trunks and landscape planes are ok.

fireflya_012.png.11509721d8a8850add99fc8d5615a455.png

I would say the mushrooms are the best, the Li is low, some can be linked and stay 1 Li. They can be used in big size for a more unreal look, or smaller for natural look. Maybe one could put sit animations in them. It is only this red color.

The trees are so dark, I am actually disappointed. But I know I take a risk when buying, without seeing it inworld. I think I will use the mushrooms, not sure about the rest. I already have lots of fir trees and ground covers.

Finally, a closer look at firely effect by day and night. The EEP under is also a Lazy Sunday offer, https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BATTLESCARS-WINDLIGHTS-CLOUDS-BLOOD-30-PREMIUM-EEP/25373038

fireflya_003.thumb.png.e13bb5ed4ec88c6b4bd63daed6cdb4f4.png

fireflya_005.thumb.png.271f3d4137836f40d7c311ffe9e14896.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

What Next - 50 Linden Friday 
2 piece Chili Set - includes electric style cooking pot & bowl of chilli. Both dispense chili (temp attach). Owner's copyable props included for personal use. Bento priority 6 animations. 1 land impact each. Copy, Modify, No Transfer. Cooker with 12 color options.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/117/90/31

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

image.png.9568c16c60df531a7faa554d1ef61a1f.png

LAZY SUNDAY  --- 

Honestly except for some things from Nutmeg I haven't found anything of interest on the "weekend" sales in a very long time but seeing a lot of good things on the Lazy Sunday list which I had NOT looked at before.   I am not much in a buying mood but found one thing for a bizarre blog post LOL and continuing looking. So check out that listing if you haven't 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@BLACK NEST - Has Pimeys Hallway Collection (X EDITION) on sale for just 60L and it includes all you are seeing, 12Li in total - I think its a great value for your money so many objects. If you take off the plant and link everything else it goes down to only 5Li for all that decor. My only pity is that picture is Mod but you cant change the actual picture inside and leave the frame, when you try it, you lose the frame and it all becomes a plain texture.  TAXI:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BLACK NEST/233/133/21 

image.thumb.png.34f44e2b979049273283b557d677a546.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I am a Victorian Bellisserian so this decor is just perfect for my house. Thought I would share this lovely Antique Telescope that Consigment has at Collarbor88 for only 88L each color. I don't usually go to this event since they became so expensive, so its nice to see a creator keeping the original 88L price. The small ones are 2li, the big one on display is 6li but is really huge, same as the table so don't take that into account.  TAXI: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8 8/19/133/1097 

image.thumb.png.402516c6fd8f75477f2a46253bb6525e.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

ATELIER BURGUNDY - Has some very nice sales this weekend. The Artist Loft for Saturday Sales 100L  (68 Li) and the Stone Fence for Happy Weekend 60L (1-4Li). What I most like about these are that both come with texture changing huds that range from dark colours to light. I made sure to take the pics with the huds showing. You can try them out also on the rezzed demos. TAXI: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atelier/44/112/21   

Check your inventories, I got in previous sales the Scarlet Creative Ninette Artist Loft (63Li) for 75L I think it was and I personally prefer it. I added a photo of mine so you can compare. Similar concept but that was bigger, more spacious and with better light with bigger windows on walls and ceilings. . For an Artist, this is fundamental. But hey, its SL, you can just change the Sky preferences right? Scarlet's however does not come with a texture changer hud, and we all know that its sometimes a pain to change the textures in their houses. Also, Atelier's Loft does match very nicely their Stone Fence. Or just get both as I did 😉 

image.thumb.png.c901e113acd07a1d4d6a374721551213.pngsd image.thumb.png.5deaf44da4baf606c4c58b8611854ba0.png

image.png.1d496e8952d3d8a8ac7fba07b732a66a.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MITHRAL - Plant Draped Ceiling Display for Saturday Sales for 100L each wood colour (has 4 variants) and 13Li. Its a bit pricey and high Li for what I know you guys prefer but I do like that these are very nicely textured so that you can tint them to match decor. In the picture you see how I tinted one for a more Fall/Autumn Vibe with green wood and orange leaves.  TAXI: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mithral/125/138/21 

image.thumb.png.0765b61c981ec79b6d3e6a965b33c86b.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Attention wreath collectors: this attractive example is on sale at Kazza this weekend for $60 (along with various bits and pieces from previous week's sales in the Little Dwelling collection). The bad news is that it remains at 4 LI when re-sized. 

kazza1.jpg

kazza.jpg

Wow...so realistic...look at all that detail..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Attention wreath collectors: this attractive example is on sale at Kazza this weekend for $60 (along with various bits and pieces from previous week's sales in the Little Dwelling collection). The bad news is that it remains at 4 LI when re-sized. 

kazza1.jpg

Thanks (I always appreciate your posts!). I'm taken by the pictures on the wall - would you mind sharing where these are from?

• Like 7