HALLOWEEN IS COMING!

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hallowe'en is okay with me. Not a fanatic, but a Jack o' Lantern and a chorus of Monster Mash is fine, once a year. On the other hand…

… really, must every sales event have dripping disembodied eyeballs on every booth? Maybe it's a thing for me because I had detached retina surgery in both eyes, for one of which I was awake to hear the surgeons "joking" about snipping that pesky optic nerve to get it out of the way. So yeah, apparently I need a trigger warning.

Still, a month of gore seems overkill (so to speak) for a holiday that's really just an innocent harvest festival for the neighborhood candy crop.

1280px-Candy-Corn.thumb.jpg.35d6f3318a12d3e56a894d3780eb78bb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm suddenly trying to decorate my Linden Home in time for the treat or treating event. Then I will be going out to get candy and earn at least one special bear (if you've not seen that announcement, worth checking the Linden Homes forum... you don't need to be premium to take part).

I tend to like cute spooky stuff more than horror gore. I read horror, but it's not what I'm looking for in Hallowe'en.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Or you could invite Bishop Brennan from 'Father Ted' around 😱!

AgonizingLonelyEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif.5117a036767114bf90386f8001c54c68.gif

I miss being able to watch Father Ted. Don't know why but I loved that series. Maybe because he reminds me a bit of my old high school Latin teacher, Father Tom. Father Ted, not Bishop Brennan. lol

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.