report sims and their owners

fercat Cuttita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

20 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, fercat Cuttita said:

I open this thread to ask for help to close the sims violate women's rights exposing them as works of art and trophies and their owner for not accepting any failure of visitors

don't go there is the solution, there is no TOS that says it's not allowed to see women or men as art.
Next to that, it are avatars, not humans, it's not real if you thought that, it's RP.
(and if the persons doing it agree, not your business)
If you had a point we should ban all non human avatars doing naughty and bad stuff.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

14 minutes ago, fercat Cuttita said:

is m It is that I, as the administrator of Second Life, would close and dismiss people who promote mistreatment of women, and it would be time for feminist movements to enter because they are lacking

Are you kink-shaming?

You can't take away my right to be voluntarily oppressed. 

Wait. I changed my mind, this is hot. 

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/3/2020 at 12:04 PM, fercat Cuttita said:

No, but I see that I have awakened people seeing what is happening in SL with the girls and I think they are already changing their mentality and are waking up, so soon there will be a change in SL

Stop messing up MY SL.  I have the right to objectify, abuse, kidnap, beat, anyone who consents to it.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fercat Cuttita said:

is m It is that I, as the administrator of Second Life, would close and dismiss people who promote mistreatment of women, and it would be time for feminist movements to enter because they are lacking

.. you'v not seen your own groupprofiles .. you'd be the first to be banned.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fercat Cuttita said:

I open this thread to ask for help to close the sims violate women's rights exposing them as works of art and trophies and their owner for not accepting any failure of visitors

Sometimes I just don't understand a post, and I read and re-read it, as I have done with yours. Women ARE works of art, we are all beautiful, I don't understand your beef.

A long time ago, we had Miss World contests, which were outlawed in the UK because people protested about women's rights, and said how awful it was that women were being treated wrongly, leered over, pawed at, by men.

None of these women had a gun held to their back, they chose to do it, because they liked the attention. They had great bodies and wanted to show them off. Of course, the downside was they did have to tolerate quite a lot of lecherous blokes, BUT everything has a down side and the benefits of being beautiful seemed to outweight the downsides when I was an average-looking teenage girl.  Never would I have put myself in front of a crowd in a swimming costume, but I could certainly see why others would want to.  They were so beautiful and glamorous.

____

As for requesting help in closing down sims that you feel violate women's rights, you are unlikely to get much support here on the forums.  You are more likely to get support by joining the appropriate groups in Second Life.  

And you are perfectly within your rights to submit an abuse report to Linden Lab, or even fire off a snail mail letter to them at any time, should you feel strongly enough against any of the content in Second Life. 

3 hours ago, fercat Cuttita said:

I think you need to stop and read the articles that come up on google about what SL is and what it is not.    People get to basically practice what they want without repercussions, it's a fantasy world where there is no harm in lots of ways,  sure some people lose their minds and have break downs over SL, but people have kinks they want to explore and some women want to be a pet or a slave or what ever just for their master,  it's their choice,  not yours to make for them.

4 hours ago, fercat Cuttita said:

2 hours ago, fercat Cuttita said:

I never practiced any of these groups, I just had them looking for RP, and now I have eliminated them thanks for realizing that I had them

Your 'Picks' however are things that you choose to list as a Favorite. 

Do you not consider the Kidnapping and Capture of women to be "mistreatment of women"?
image.png.ac448f086a6f3e70797911b6ffba4f88.png

Do you not see that referring to women as whores is not really a feminism attitude?
image.png.81c7efce56e0fa50315afd304c66458a.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fercat Cuttita said:

i just removed and other is the my friend

Do you not see the irony then?  You chose to be in those groups and advertise the places in your pics then come here to complain they....

9 hours ago, fercat Cuttita said:

violate women's rights

🙄

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, fercat Cuttita said:

No, but I see that I have awakened people seeing what is happening in SL with the girls and I think they are already changing their mentality and are waking up, so soon there will be a change in SL

Only in your dreams

• Like 3

People have covered the going to kidnap sex regions then wondering why it's full of people kidnapping each other, but it's also not against the rules to feature women in artwork or to ban visitors for breaking rules set by the region owner.

You'll have a much happier time if you don't seek out places with roleplay and art you don't like. You could spend this energy on places you do like.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Your 'Picks' however are things that you choose to list as a Favorite. 

Do you not consider the Kidnapping and Capture of women to be "mistreatment of women"?
image.png.ac448f086a6f3e70797911b6ffba4f88.png

Do you not see that referring to women as whores is not really a feminism attitude?
image.png.81c7efce56e0fa50315afd304c66458a.png

i just removed and other is the my friend

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

People have covered the going to kidnap sex regions then wondering why it's full of people kidnapping each other, but it's also not against the rules to feature women in artwork or to ban visitors for breaking rules set by the region owner.

You'll have a much happier time if you don't seek out places with roleplay and art you don't like. You could spend this energy on places you do like.

It can also be that many owners of many many sims cheat to be able to banner people for free if someone who falls without noticing and who is not worth an apology to be able to make it

7 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

.. you'v not seen your own groupprofiles .. you'd be the first to be banned.

I never practiced any of these groups, I just had them looking for RP, and now I have eliminated them thanks for realizing that I had them

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

You're friends with a supposed misogynist? But you're here rallying troops to "shut down" other places? Grow a backbone. 

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.