Hey LL how about PARTNERS???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

Okay, this is one of the most clever and funniest puns I read here in a long time! 😂😂 I doff my cap at thee, milady! 

Personally I thought it was embarrassingly dorky, but from things I have seen Lindal post I thought she might appreciate it. :)

• Like 1

I can think of a lot of things I'd rather LL do than to expand the partner list.  It wouldn't be a good use of resources but then that's never stopped LL before.

I've had a the same partner in my profile for over 13 years.  She's my best friend and I love her very much but I don't need a profile listing to validate our relationship.

Maybe LL should just remove the partner slot altogether.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I can think of a lot of things I'd rather LL do than to expand the partner list.  It wouldn't be a good use of resources but then that's never stopped LL before.

I've had a the same partner in my profile for over 13 years.  She's my best friend and I love her very much but I don't need a profile listing to validate our relationship.

Maybe LL should just remove the partner slot altogether.

If it took LL a lot of time ($$$) and resources ($$$) to expand the partner list then I agree it wouldn't be worth it. If not, then "why not?" within reason.

I don't agree with removing it. It ain't broken so why get rid of it. I'd still like the partner option. For whatever reason, I like knowing it is there. Maybe because the only person I partnered with (that I can remember? Maybe someone early early on in D/s but I don't think so? Anyway...) for years, is only my ex because he hates SL and won't come inworld anymore unless I beg. But he's my RL bff, and I have good memories of us as partners. It meant something. And it would have meant something if the little partner slot wasn't there, too, but something in my DNA liked it. :)

:::for some reason RAMBLIN man is playing in my head:::

• Like 1

While you are at it, try boosting the feature request to update the gender value from a boolean to a floating point number.

Edited by Ardy Lay

On 5/29/2020 at 3:34 AM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If they do that, I hope they change the title from "Partner" to "Sister Wife". 🍿

Then there should be "Brother Husband" also.
If multiple partners, there could be different kind of partners as well, like partner in love, partner in business, partner in shopping, partner in building, partner in crime etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.