Make Us Laugh!

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

To the Guy Who Invented Zero:

Thanks for Nothing.

To whoever tipped the A on its head: thanks for everything.

I am laughing so much right now.  I followed Jason Momoa on instagram and instantly got a DM from his "private account"  telling me how he loved to reach out to his fans in private.  I strung him along a bit until I got bored.  Either I just missed the biggest chance of my life or I avoided a troll scammer.  Either way it made ME laugh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I am laughing so much right now.  I followed Jason Momoa on instagram and instantly got a DM from his "private account"  telling me how he loved to reach out to his fans in private.  I strung him along a bit until I got bored.  Either I just missed the biggest chance of my life or I avoided a troll scammer.  Either way it made ME laugh

I laughed at this - your response, stringing him along.

I did the same thing when a "Joe Elliott" private account contacted me.  I asked him "What do you want", but I phrased it "What DO  YA Want?!" and he had no reply. If he had been the REAL Joe Elliott, of course he would have answered instantly with "I want rock and roll". 

Epic fail! 

• Haha 2

On 5/14/2020 at 2:32 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm a Susan also, but I think I'm looking forward to being Gertrude.  She looks kinda bad-ass.

I wonder what we will be during the 5 years between Susan and Gertrude.

Definitely a Marian. And that's me! Armed with a rolling pin and a permanently post-menopausal jowly disapproving fizzog. 

• Haha 1