What are you listening to?

Joost Klein did a pretty good job at the second semi-final of Eurovision! I just hoped he would connect with the audience and not make it too ‘sterile’. But the atmosphere is spot on. He usually skydives into the audience during live performances too but I guess the rules at the songfestival don't allow that. Anyway, all the best to Europapa!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Joost Klein did a pretty good job at the second semi-final of Eurovision! I just hoped he would connect with the audience and not make it too ‘sterile’. But the atmosphere is spot on. He usually skydives into the audience during live performances too but I guess the rules at the songfestival don't allow that. Anyway, all the best to Europapa!

I love Europapa!  Unfortunately, it looks like Joost and the Netherlands is disqualified over a fight with a paparazzi.  That story is still developing.  IDK what happens if they are out.  Does somebody else get their spot?  That's just one more part of the existential crisis of Eurovision 2024!  I can't vote, as an American, but my pick is now Croatia's Rim Tim Tagi Dim... for both political and artistic reasons... and because meow.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Bubblesort Triskaidekaphobia said:

I love Europapa!  Unfortunately, it looks like Joost and the Netherlands is disqualified over a fight with a paparazzi.  That story is still developing.  IDK what happens if they are out.  Does somebody else get their spot?  That's just one more part of the existential crisis of Eurovision 2024!  I can't vote, as an American, but my pick is now Croatia's Rim Tim Tagi Dim... for both political and artistic reasons... and because meow.

He is not disqualified but he had to skip the first day of rehearsals for the final because of this incident nobody has the proper details from. And yes, I read what there is to read and I am sad about this.

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1