What are you listening to?

I'm working on this year's rez day party* playlist, which is mostly last year's because I'm totally ecologically minded lazy.  I'm thinking to add this because it's dancey and fun.

*9th April at 12 SLT where the Tinies are :D

And maybe this.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added link.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, benchthis said:

I don't do ballads or love songs, but I gave this one a short listen based on the other music you posted.   While I probably won't listen to it a second time I have to say, this guy's voice is amazing!  Also, there were guitars and drums, so bonus.  Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I don't do ballads or love songs, but I gave this one a short listen based on the other music you posted.   While I probably won't listen to it a second time I have to say, this guy's voice is amazing!  Also, there were guitars and drums, so bonus.  Thanks for sharing. 

ty, that's sweet. his other stuff is good too, something about this song plus metal and male cover plus his voice is pleasing. 

• Like 1

After posting this, I'm leaving the forum for a while.  There hasn't been much pleasure in it for a long time, and it's been proven to me that an image mocking the Crucifixion is perfectly acceptable here.  I am not in a fit physical state to fight that attitude, nor do I think I could win it anyway.  I'm going to follow the last days of the Passion in peace, without more blows to the heart.  If I have given any of you a tiny bit of light in darkness, then I'm sorry I can't do more just now.  People, please be kind and considerate.

• Sad 5

29 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

After posting this, I'm leaving the forum for a while.  There hasn't been much pleasure in it for a long time, and it's been proven to me that an image mocking the Crucifixion is perfectly acceptable here.  I am not in a fit physical state to fight that attitude, nor do I think I could win it anyway.  I'm going to follow the last days of the Passion in peace, without more blows to the heart.  If I have given any of you a tiny bit of light in darkness, then I'm sorry I can't do more just now.  People, please be kind and considerate.

I hope you come back soon.

• Like 2