Bellisseria Homes Going Back in The Pool!

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

I loved it but the keeper is in Toad Hollow mainly because I love that name, reminds me of the Wind in the Willows book, so I have named it Wild Wood Haven and I have a rat, moles and a Toad in my garden. Just need a badger now 😃

I originate from the English lake district so I understand that very much!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RacyAcey said:

I just abandoned my Camper in Backhill - Congratulations to whoever got it.

I decided I want to try for a Houseboat.....may be homeless for a while - but that is ok.

Friday if you can look you will have better chance than than the weekend. I'm not sure new HB releases are ready so it will lessen the odds. More choice will arise as the HB releases draw near again!! Hope you find the one you want!! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Friday if you can look you will have better chance than than the weekend. I'm not sure new HB releases are ready so it will lessen the odds. More choice will arise as the HB releases draw near again!! Hope you find the one you want!! 

im going to abandon a houseboat today  ,on my alt  since i got my own boat now ,so be ready for it i will announce it when i send it back ,its a nice loaction at Pegleg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

im going to abandon a houseboat today  ,on my alt  since i got my own boat now ,so be ready for it i will announce it when i send it back ,its a nice loaction at Pegleg 

Perfect timing!! Glad you got your boat on your main!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Perfect timing!! Glad you got your boat on your main!!!

the great thing is ,its ONE  boat next to the one im going to abandon different region perfect location  ,i couldnt be more happyer  ,otherwise i would have kept the one at Pegleg witch is great also 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

Omg @Chloe Dolores why didn't you tell me you were going to abandon River Run D=

My heart sank so hard when went by there today.

Also somebody please get that Fofita house out of the rotation. PLEASE. UGH.

Sorry - I decided no more abandon announcing after the alt and I knew lots of people were interested and only one could get it etc. I wish you luck for trad releases coming up! 

• Like 1

I am abandoning a Traditional that will fit for a certain type of person:

The one who will have a secluded, private backyard garden. The backyard is against a hill.

The ones looking for open views will throw this house back in the pool immediately.

I will wait a bit with the release if it is a person like that around. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiggle/120/232/0

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sorry - I decided no more abandon announcing after the alt and I knew lots of people were interested and only one could get it etc. I wish you luck for trad releases coming up! 

It's okay! I was only half kidding anyway, haha. Ironically I was fishing around that time.. but I ended up getting that darn Fofita house, instead.

Thank you! I've been getting some close ones, but not the one yet.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

I am doing some grocery shopping for the next week now. I am having a good feeling about this place in Wiggle, and I would really like it to find the right person who will love it. Not have it flipped in and out of the abandonment pool.

I am posting again in here when I'm back. If someone sends me a private message, it is fine.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am doing some grocery shopping for the next week now. I am having a good feeling about this place in Wiggle, and I would really like it to find the right person who will love it. Not have it flipped in and out of the abandonment pool.

I am posting again in here when I'm back. If someone sends me a private message, it is fine.

I LIKE that - it lends itself to your own waterfalls and pool in the back - someone wanting super privacy in a traditional will take to it. The landscaping at the front is well done as well!

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I am abandoning a Traditional that will fit for a certain type of person:

The one who will have a secluded, private backyard garden. The backyard is against a hill.

The ones looking for open views will throw this house back in the pool immediately.

I will wait a bit with the release if it is a person like that around. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiggle/120/232/0

what a lovely spot 

• Like 1

For all the trad lovers, I'll be releasing my house in Siros about 10 a.m. SLT today (Saturday, October 26). It's a lovely location if you like rocks, lush green, and a view from your Winchester balcony. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Siros/231/173/36

UPDATE: It didn't last long in the pool. Congrats to the new owner!

Siros Trad 8.jpg

Edited by LuLu Starbrook
Someone claimed it.
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I LIKE that - it lends itself to your own waterfalls and pool in the back - someone wanting super privacy in a traditional will take to it. The landscaping at the front is well done as well!

It is not many who can have a natural looking waterfall in the backyard, but this house can. I shall NOT encourage people to push stuff over the border, but I doubt you will have problems if a scree or a small waterfall over rocks was nudged a bit up in the steep hill.

• Like 4

So the Wiggle house failed to be taken by someone who really liked it.

It was taken by one who posts on the forums, and I dared to ask her if she would keep it. She was looking for something else, and she abandoned it. I sent an IM to the one who wanted it, that she had a second try. She refreshed and refreshed until she had to log off. Then I turned on refresh and got the house back!

We agreed upon that i should release it Sunday morning European time when it's 2 AM SL time. And we tried again. She refreshed for an hour and then it was taken by someone else.

Sometimes it just will not work. Fate has willed it so.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

So the Wiggle house failed to be taken by someone who really liked it.

It was taken by one who posts on the forums, and I dared to ask her if she would keep it. She was looking for something else, and she abandoned it. I sent an IM to the one who wanted it, that she had a second try. She refreshed and refreshed until she had to log off. Then I turned on refresh and got the house back!

We agreed upon that i should release it Sunday morning European time when it's 2 AM SL time. And we tried again. She refreshed for an hour and then it was taken by someone else.

Sometimes it just will not work. Fate has willed it so.

I really hope someone takes it on full time I love a good unique parcel 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.