Bellisseria Homes Going Back in The Pool!

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, happielina said:

Why dont have a bellisseria theme homes while choosing my linden home? 

If none show up, there are none currently available. They show up typically when somebody abandons, but are usually taken again in seconds. They are working on making more so there will be more up over time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happielina said:

And this thread gives you an indication of when an abandon happens and when it may show up on the land page (may being the operative word as sometimes they go into maintenance). The other thread shows when someone last saw a home and the time 😊

14 minutes ago, happielina said:

Hi!  Welcome to the forums.  Lots of people are puzzled by this, essentially the answer is: Belli homes are really popular, so when one becomes available it gets snatched up immediately.  The Lindens & Moles are building new homes as fast as they can (they release a new region just about every weekday now, and a region generally has about 20 homes), and each new release gets snatched up in less than a minute.  But, there is a slow but continuous stream of people abandoning new homes at any time of day.

Look at this thread for hints and tips on how to get a Belli home:

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Knutz Scorpio said:

They should have some sort of "all gone, but we're always making more" message in that menu

It can change by the second. If someone puts a house back, a refresh of the page might show it.

19 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

All the crazy is gone now from that plot. Since then they've been rezzing a series of giant sky platform rocks and moving them down under the water, then deleting them - and now a square and some 'find the right texture' panel - looks like they're trying to build a platform. Hopefully one that's in theme.

EDIT: Spoke too soon... this morning the sculpty trees are back. Just on a deck now...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

49 minutes ago, Knutz Scorpio said:

They should have some sort of "all gone, but we're always making more" message in that menu

It does actually come up as it's own page that message. Showed up just yesterday about an hour or so before Goodbury was released!

5 minutes ago, joey Kovpan said:

well, timed me out..is this release in a new area?

A new region was released but there seems to be a sticky land page. They will eventually clear it. Keep refreshing it / try clicking once in a while on the homes. If you time out logout and in again! 

Corner lot in Cadhaire being tossed back at 4pm SLT

A few rows off from the water, views possible from several angles with some creative de-rendering. Nice lot - just don't need it anymore, got a house in Frog Hollow today which I prefer.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/37/235/31

And gone! Congrats to Neva whomever you are!

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.