Bellisseria Homes Going Back in The Pool!

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Corner lot in Cadhaire being tossed back at 4pm SLT

A few rows off from the water, views possible from several angles with some creative de-rendering. Nice lot - just don't need it anymore, got a house in Frog Hollow today which I prefer.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/37/235/31

And gone! Congrats to Neva whomever you are!

You are a kind soul for letting a beach house go!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Corner lot in Cadhaire being tossed back at 4pm SLT

A few rows off from the water, views possible from several angles with some creative de-rendering. Nice lot - just don't need it anymore, got a house in Frog Hollow today which I prefer.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/37/235/31

And gone! Congrats to Neva whomever you are!

My alt just got this, releasing it back to the pool

• Like 3

I am sure no one needs the slurl to this but here we go anyway https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodbury/148/108/0 is coming up in one hour at 11.11am my UK time which I think is 3.11am SLT.

One of the most fantastic views in Bellisseria, incredibly well built region and perfect for all those people who were waiting for me to put it back.

I am going for a green parcel near to the sea where I can observe the seasons better, hopefully in a more cosy and sheltered spot. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am sure no one needs the slurl to this but here we go anyway https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodbury/148/108/0 is coming up in one hour at 11.11am my UK time which I think is 3.11am SLT.

One of the most fantastic views in Bellisseria, incredibly well built region and perfect for all those people who were waiting for me to put it back.

I am going for a green parcel near to the sea where I can observe the seasons better, hopefully in a more cosy and sheltered spot. 

Hiya former neighbor. You describe my thoughts exactly. I do feel guilty about a release of my beach house when so few americans is awake.  I am still not sure about my eventual release of Goodbury. Keeping it or risking no other parcel with sea view?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Hiya former neighbor. You describe my thoughts exactly. I do feel guilty about a release of my beach house when so few americans is awake.  I am still not sure about my eventual release of Goodbury. Keeping it or risking no other parcel with sea view?

I understand - I want some people outside of SLT to have some kind of chance. And hopefully it has gone to a happy person! It did spark a lovely chain reaction of traditional homes on the land page so hopefully more than one happy person. I am confident that I can get what I want (or that I can keep going until I get what I want!) Such a dilemma though what an amazing place Goodbury is!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

You shouldn't feel guilty.  You release the house when it works for you.

• Like 1

Mm, my cognitive ability is ***** today because of pain, so I am not even sure about calculating my time = SL time.

But when it's 12:30 PM my time now, it is night in SL, and working hours begin in how many times? It is the same as San Francisco time?

Soory if this comes out garbled. I am not on my best.

16 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I understand - I want some people outside of SLT to have some kind of chance. And hopefully it has gone to a happy person! 

I think it is nice that you considered that.  At the end of the day, no one is under any obligation to even post they are releasing some of these more sough after parcels.  However it is very nice that you do, but no way should anyone feel bad about when they release them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think that it's 9am SLT at 5pm my time and it is 11.34am here in the UK now. 

I remember my country has 1 hour difference from the UK, yes. So I am 1 hour ahead of you, 9 AM SL time should then be 4 PM my time. God, it is so embarassing to be reduced to this mashed potato brain.

Many releases happen before 9 AM SLT. What to do.

Edited by Marianne Little

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I think it is nice that you considered that.  At the end of the day, no one is under any obligation to even post they are releasing some of these more sough after parcels.  However it is very nice that you do, but no way should anyone feel bad about when they release them.

I agree. The competition at the land page increases as well during SLT - plus I know that now at least two Goodbury homes have been given back and maybe even three this week ....

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I remember my country has 1 hour difference from the UK, yes. So I am 1 hour ahead of you, 9 AM SL time should then be 4 PM my time. God, it is so embarassing to be reduced to this mashed potato brain.

Many releases happen before 9 AM SLT. What to do.

If you really sure about releasing do it even quietly if you want to - do it your way! (it's currently your land!) 

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

... I am confident that I can get what I want (or that I can keep going until I get what I want!) Such a dilemma though what an amazing place Goodbury is!!

Just like me! I have looked at a few homes now that top everything I have ever seen before and am determined to get one of them or dye trying ... äähem well avas do not dye do they? Anyway I am going to cry myself to sleep if I fail!

For Goodbury I did not try from the beginning - lovely homes but not my cup of tea! ;)

• Like 1

I know now why I don't feel at home in Goodbury. It has nothing to do with the sand. I feel exposed there. So open all around.

I haven't dared to let it go because all say it's such a great place, but that is not what I should base my decision upon. It is possible that I will feel a tiny sliver of regret, but I haven't had it long enought to build any feeling of belonging there.

So yeah, I let this go in 30 minutes, 6:30 AM SL time. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodbury/146/157/23

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I know now why I don't feel at home in Goodbury. It has nothing to do with the sand. I feel exposed there. So open all around.

I haven't dared to let it go because all say it's such a great place, but that is not what I should base my decision upon. It is possible that I will feel a tiny sliver of regret, but I haven't had it long enought to build any feeling of belonging there.

So yeah, I let this go in 30 minutes, 6:30 AM SL time. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodbury/146/157/23

WHOOP! Just because it's beautiful does not mean it is perfect for you. Yes it totally is exposed! Nestled is what I wanted. I did get a beautiful abandon in Esplin which fits me an hour or two later so WIN WIN!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I know how you feel. O.k guys, my alt is going to give up her camper in Toad Hollow. It is still experiencing technical issues BUT it is in a nice spot on the river. I will be releasing it at 6:20 am so we can try to score Marianne's place. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toad Hollow/152/61/26

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

These spaces are gorgeous indeed, but not always what we're looking for. 😃 I've had people call me crazy for leaving the Goodbury spot as well(I was on the other side of Chloe). It ticked an entire 1 box, which was waterside. I am sick of living on sand after years of having it on SL, so gotta go greengreengreen.

I'm sure somebody will LOVE that spot!

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, s2Pandora said:

These spaces are gorgeous indeed, but not always what we're looking for. 😃 I've had people call me crazy for leaving the Goodbury spot as well(I was on the other side of Chloe). It ticked an entire 1 box, which was waterside. I am sick of living on sand after years of having it on SL, so gotta go greengreengreen.

Crazy to stay somewhere that does not float your boat! I think people are afraid of the effort to change homes right now. But you can't get a home without giving one up....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Crazy to stay somewhere that does not float your boat! I think people are afraid of the effort to change homes right now. But you can't get a home without giving one up....

Nope!

My only issue really has been wasting abandons on getting the same ditched houses again and again, lol. Curse you, Gangway..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.