Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Extra points to you for watching that TV show!!!!!!

ikr   Giorgio Tsoukalos   is awsome !!!  i  love that guy !!! i really want to go the conventions/ conference  some time.  i watch that show all the time 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.fa7659819829419e9c80f8781175ab11.png

Decided that the bookcases didn't really fit in with the rest of the furniture I have decorating my trailer. So I've removed those, and added more suitable items.

I've also covered the roof of my trailer with a flat prim, then just added one of the Inside Wall textures. From the LH Textures Pack for Trailers.

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo
  • Like 9

On 11/2/2019 at 9:34 PM, Ellen Cordeaux said:

A little update on my slice of camper life.

Along with a few more knickknacks, I added some carpet and kitchen linoleum, which makes it feel warmer to me.   I luv my little home.  😊

A peek_001.png

Love that kitchen!! Not having upper cabinets, or just one, makes a tiny space looks bigger and open. You have a lovely camper, good job

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Elena Core said:

That's a great idea, it adds a lot of extra space, plus a homy feel. You have a lovely view there, is it a new spot?

If you are tired of moving  love the location but want something a bit different  what ever you like  out side take a pic or go the spots ie the montains ,,, shoreline anywhere in second life take that pic ,, then up load it to make it a texture ,  on one side of the  flat prim put the texture , on the side that people would see from the outside go to edit and make it transpatent . i put that on the outside of the addon  so if i want a rainy day i just put a rainy scene  but  from the outside  all you see it the add on inside  different scenery , note i do not attach the prim  makes it easier to lift  the prim  up  and change the pics,  and make sure you adjust the scenery to work with what ever windows you have  ,,, will post later of some of the ones i have been working on . hope this helps and if some one can better explain it please do ,,, trying to make rl hubby breakfast and secondlife at same time ikr ,,,lololol  

Edited by roseelvira
doing 2 things at once and no coffee yet
  • Like 3

650017336_frontfilt.pngsidbackgrouns_001.thumb.png.00028e068af4cf2aac2067b5ca84d0b3.png880196718_frontfilt.pngsidbackgrouns.pngaaaaaaa_001.thumb.png.d5c793537d78a1e25865ef78b99a0bde.png

The fisrt pic i took is on one of my walks ,,,, the second look closly  the windows with the fridg its the same pic as the pic as i took the one on the right is another pic so  this adds to the fun of creating and making beautiful things with these awsome campers ,,,,, enjoy and this is another add on i am working on  hugs hugs hugs

• Like 2

5 hours ago, roseelvira said:

If you are tired of moving  love the location but want something a bit different  what ever you like  out side take a pic or go the spots ie the montains ,,, shoreline anywhere in second life take that pic ,, then up load it to make it a texture ,  on one side of the  flat prim put the texture , on the side that people would see from the outside go to edit and make it transpatent . i put that on the outside of the addon  so if i want a rainy day i just put a rainy scene  but  from the outside  all you see it the add on inside  different scenery , note i do not attach the prim  makes it easier to lift  the prim  up  and change the pics,  and make sure you adjust the scenery to work with what ever windows you have  ,,, will post later of some of the ones i have been working on . hope this helps and if some one can better explain it please do ,,, trying to make rl hubby breakfast and secondlife at same time ikr ,,,lololol  

Smart ideas. We've been lucky with our camper location, quite private, but I like the idea of changing the view hehe. It's not the ideal camper I lost, but well, it's quite close. 

• Moles
5 hours ago, roseelvira said:

That is an excellent idea. Note that it is going just on the outside of the windows, not around the parcel itself. That means it will not be visible from any angle but from inside the camper and not spoil the views of any of your neighbors. If you want to take it to the next level I suppose you could take different pictures (or the same picture in different windlights), then have it scripted to choose a different view each day. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Abnor Mole said:

That is an excellent idea. Note that it is going just on the outside of the windows, not around the parcel itself. That means it will not be visible from any angle but from inside the camper and not spoil the views of any of your neighbors. If you want to take it to the next level I suppose you could take different pictures (or the same picture in different windlights), then have it scripted to choose a different view each day.

Yep ,, and i have  been taking different pics and using them and it is so awsome ,,,  if you do not have addon    the porches same proceedure the prim with the pic facing in to the inside of camper and outside transparent ,,, so many amazing things you can do . And going to the different regions  how beautiful  just no words soooooo beautiful 

The campers are so amazing and all the different landscapes in all of belli so many wonderful things you can do.  So grateful for all the hard work of the moles and everyone at ll hugs love you guys !!!   

• Like 2

I finally finished Shangri La La La LOL (See what I did there?) There is a Manji Car rezzer and Teegle Horse rezzer for anyone who's tired of walking or whatever. Though there is an LL rez zone just around the corner, this place is open to razzing also. If you've never driven a Manji car, you really need to see what driving is SL *should* be like.

OH! And you can take my new Shetland Pony out for a ride also! But sometimes he gets bored and lays down to sleep. No worries, just sit on him and walk a little ways, then stand up and sit again and he should know what's going on!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiggle/169/154/54

Shangri La La La 01Shangri La La La 02Shangri La La La 03Shangri La La La 04

The bench and mini washtub have some nice solo and cuddles animations also (no adult stuffs) and be sure to wear mosquito replant also. You'll know what I mean when you get there. ~snorts~

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I finally finished Shangri La La La LOL (See what I did there?) There is a Manji Car rezzer and Teegle Horse rezzer for anyone who's tired of walking or whatever. Though there is an LL rez zone just around the corner, this place is open to razzing also. If you've never driven a Manji car, you really need to see what driving is SL *should* be like.

OH! And you can take my new Shetland Pony out for a ride also! But sometimes he gets bored and lays down to sleep. No worries, just sit on him and walk a little ways, then stand up and sit again and he should know what's going on!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wiggle/169/154/54Shangri La La La 02Shangri La La La 03Shangri La La La 04

The bench and mini washtub have some nice solo and cuddles animations also (no adult stuffs) and be sure to wear mosquito replant also. You'll know what I mean when you get there. ~snorts~

Thanks a lot! I never owned a horse in SL and nearly never rode but I managed allright even to gallop a bit.

Only when I wanted to TP with the horse I landed without it - but with bended legs! *lol*

I knew it would vanish as soon as I got off but I thought it would join in the teleport.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Thanks a lot! I never owned a horse in SL and nearly never rode but I managed allright even to gallop a bit.

Only when I wanted to TP with the horse I landed without it - but with bended legs! *lol*

I knew it would vanish as soon as I got off but I thought it would join in the teleport.

I believe that is the case with most, if not all vehicles. If you buy it, it also is wearable and you can TP while wearing it. But not when sitting on it as a vehicle. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

-Snipped for non-redundant sanity-

I dunnuh-see MY trailer in there, so this video is officially EPICFAILZ!

It would be fun if a video was made like some kind of Real Estate video brochure selling a new subdivision! Like, full-on twitchy-sales of all the new features and stuff ... "Don't like formica counter tops? No problem! You can easily and quickly rez an entirely new kitchen within seconds!" (Then the legal disclaimer kicks in at super-fast speech saying how there is a caveat about LL asset servers functioning correctly and that everyone's milage will vary, etc.) Hahaha

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.