When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

Brichester is releasing!

Not sure what is happening, all the homes are Linden Home on map, a Linden is/was there, but there LP is not working (on my end).

I have a house on Iron Horse to put back.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Iron Horse/192/108/0

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I am getting a Linden Homes Sold Out! notice on the land page. I've never seen this before since ordinarily you are given an option to buy the older homes.

Has anybody heard if they are taking those away yet? Wouldn't be a bad time to do so given region shortage.

I have seen that notice a couple of times, not sure if it might be a glitch, because if you refresh, then the page shows up as normal.

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I am getting a Linden Homes Sold Out! notice on the land page. I've never seen this before since ordinarily you are given an option to buy the older homes.

Has anybody heard if they are taking those away yet? Wouldn't be a bad time to do so given region shortage.

I am having a lot of problems with this today too. I submitted an SL ticket because something is not right. It seems to be happening with the Bellisserian log home option. Once selected, the resulting web page just sits there and spins and spins, eventually timing out every time. I can get other kinds of homes no problem, just not the log home today. 

I wonder if it's related to what Fay mentioned about Brichester releasing sometime soon? Which is all log homes! Hmm...

• Like 4

There is something going on with Brichester....they are all marked Linden Home and appeared to be releasing hours ago, I saw  one of the Lindens there too. Seems at least one is always present when they release a region. However, unless someone tosses a prior released log home, you will get an endless spinning and then a timing out. I got one on Iron Horse (previous release) and I have a friend who got one on White Goose (prior release) since this morning. I got Iron Horse again---lol, I will release it again, but just kinda waiting for a while since the LP is kinda...off? Its a nice riverside too.

5 minutes ago, Neo Griswold said:

I am having a lot of problems with this today too. I submitted an SL ticket because something is not right. It seems to be happening with the Bellisserian log home option. Once selected, the resulting web page just sits there and spins and spins, eventually timing out every time. I can get other kinds of homes no problem, just not the log home today. 

I wonder if it's related to what Fay mentioned about Brichester releasing sometime soon? Which is all log homes! Hmm...

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

There is something going on with Brichester....they are all marked Linden Home and appeared to be releasing hours ago, I saw  one of the Lindens there too. Seems at least one is always present when they release a region. However, unless someone tosses a prior released log home, you will get an endless spinning and then a timing out. I got one on Iron Horse (previous release) and I have a friend who got one on White Goose (prior release) since this morning. I got Iron Horse again---lol, I will release it again, but just kinda waiting for a while since the LP is kinda...off? Its a nice riverside too.

This morning I grabbed a camper and then released it. 2 hours later it was still attached to me on the website but if you went to the land, it was released. I had to log a ticket and they restarted the region which fixed the issue. I can't refresh the land page without it timing out. So whatever happened, I suspect there is some underlying issue. Just guessing of course!

Edited by NeonGipsy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Neo Griswold said:

Same here! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Christoff Effingham said:

well.. hours later... and still things don't work.

I'm so patient.... this for several minutes... and than a blank receipt ...but no home

1a39b0a2b71be6471e248852635416eb.png

https://gyazo.com/2ac71d7d817196de4acd7b483fa85bd2

Christoff, it might be at your end. I have caught a couple of houses this morning with no issues. 

Reset the router, clean the cookies... and you know, the typical process. That might help

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Currently I can pick up all styles except the log homes as it does indeed time out as people describing...

I think things are fixed now

2 hours ago, Christoff Effingham said:

well.. hours later... and still things don't work.

I'm so patient.... this for several minutes... and than a blank receipt ...but no home

1a39b0a2b71be6471e248852635416eb.png

2ac71d7d817196de4acd7b483fa85bd2.png
https://gyazo.com/2ac71d7d817196de4acd7b483fa85bd2

Things working now - I hope you finally got your house.

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
TYPOS
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.