When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

The craziness of GoH... got a Vic a few days ago, but it was not an ideal parcel so I abandoned it, picked up a log house and played with that for a while then decided I really wanted a Vic. Tried again this morning and got the Vic right next door to the one I let go! Much better parcel, corner lot, pretty pretty flowers... its a keeper! ❤️

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Me too... And Sutherfield is still there!!!!

Sutherfield is a nice place for the right person. I don't usually see too many Trads come through, so I have to check them all out. I got another one earlier today and couldn't justify keeping both. 

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Just let a Pickards Wharf and a Lake Breeze houseboat out!

OMG you WHAT?!?!?! lol  Picards Wharf got snagged by someone who couldn't sleep so they decided hum dee dum dee dum, think I'll look for a home, doopty doopty WOWZERS!!!!  😃 Having fun talking to them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

OMG you WHAT?!?!?! lol  Picards Wharf got snagged by someone who couldn't sleep so they decided hum dee dum dee dum, think I'll look for a home, doopty doopty WOWZERS!!!!  😃 Having fun talking to them.

Ah good, well I have another going out in a minute : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Piranhaconda Bay/68/56/0 super nice lighthouse view location!

I've given up all my premiums for now, (I HOPE) and rented a little place in an estate with seasons, full on Autumn. I consider it a trial run to squash my home obsession. I fully intend to still have fun in Bellisseria every day - more so now that I am not so pre occupied with hopping around. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Ah good, well I have another going out in a minute : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Piranhaconda Bay/68/56/0 super nice lighthouse view location!

I've given up all my premiums for now, (I HOPE) and rented a little place in an estate with seasons, full on Autumn. I consider it a trial run to squash my home obsession. I fully intend to still have fun in Bellisseria every day - more so now that I am not so pre occupied with hopping around. 

After I read your post recently, I logged into the land page. Thank you, Chloe! This is my closest lighthouse view! Hugggssss

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

After I read your post recently, I logged into the land page. Thank you, Chloe! This is my closest lighthouse view! Hugggssss

It does rock in terms of lighthouse views! Have fun there! I will sail and fly past :) I might keep a Cabinet option open and I will always need somewhere for @Shield Markus to empty my bin from!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

/me throws an apple and hits Marisa's boat ... hi from the tip of Kuga, neighbor!

• Like 2